Reviews for Leopardspaw
Noradin chapter 17 . 4/12
This is one of the most fun and sexy incarnations of Harry on this site.
He and the Mysterious Oracle really deserve a few more stories (there are never enough well written original characters).
Noradin chapter 13 . 4/11
did you lose track of the workings of the curse?
first it did detect literal, objective truths in speech and writing regardless of the beliefs of whoever issued them.
then it became subjective truths depending on knowledge and beliefs of the speker or writer.
now it ceased to work on letters?
MissMJS chapter 22 . 12/4/2016
GODAMNIT! I seriously need to stop finding these stories! That is two fucking nights of not doing homework! I am going to DIE tomorrow! Work and three unstarted assignments due...
Damnit it, why do you have to be so brilliant?
Leya Anhaylla chapter 22 . 11/29/2016
This was really great! And I really like the way Harry felt and behaved toward Draco. It was refreshing I think!
Also the scene with Flint and his goonies was really badass
Guest chapter 21 . 3/22/2016
I feel so sorry for Immortal, he only wanted to try and bring back people from the dead. He was just a pawn in the plan and it makes me so sad thinking about what's gonna happen to him. He's just so adorable I love him.
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 22 . 12/10/2015
lol. Good.
Abbey Whitlock chapter 22 . 11/8/2015
this was great, so interesting, and a great harry!
Gleas chapter 12 . 6/5/2015
ROFL that last part was hilarious
Gleas chapter 3 . 6/4/2015
Harry's internal (and not so internal) monologue is amusing
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
hehehe, this is interesting.

Oh, so, on telly, would the lie magic work by being able to detect that it's the character saying the things, or that the ACTOR doesn't do those things? xD

Ha- a rainbow of lies having different colors for different things would be interesting... :P
Articuno chapter 22 . 12/12/2014
I don't want to let this Harry and Draco go. I'm not ready yet. I feel like reading this over again because I love them so much and I'm in love with the way they love each other. There needs to be a sequel or SOMETHING. Harry was snarky and hilarious and Draco was adorable... I had so much fun reading this. Thank you.
Articuno chapter 18 . 12/11/2014
So much squishyness. I can only hope that someone loves me like that one day.
Articuno chapter 16 . 12/11/2014
*sigh*. I really love the dynamic between the two.
Articuno chapter 15 . 12/11/2014
I LOVE IT!
Articuno chapter 12 . 12/11/2014
Hilarious. Such blind acceptance.