Reviews for Biology
harkie5 chapter 1 . 3/15
Great story! Wish there were more!
sillybilly4 chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
u shouldn't have stopped )
7lynn7 chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
YOU NEED TO CONTINUE! PLEASE! I'M BEGGING YOU!
Pabot chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
I love this. Truly. You gotta do something with this gift of yours, though - you're an amazing writer, girl. Don't let it go to waste.
fashionista1988 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Ummmm, wow! That was amazing! I really want you to continue... You writing a sex scene would be utter brilliance. This was amazing! I can't believe it's your first fic. Your a really great writer.
Thanks for sharing xx
OMG chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
There better be another chapter about them having sex! OMG it was sooo good!
Hushi Taloa chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Is this just a O/S? No freaking way! The attraction, the tenderness, the... everything! Gah! You really, REALLY need to turn this into a multi-chap fic.

It's so nice for Edward to be loving and protective to Bella at the start, instead of wanting to kill her. And Bella sweetly and innocents accepts his guidance and ministrations. Yeehaw!

So get BACK to the computer, you silly girl, and get cracking! You definitely need to expand this!
Babe Pryor chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
awesome...really good, especially if English isn't your language...well done. from Louisville Kentucky...xx
Me chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Continue! Please?! X
sleeplessinrio chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Amazingly well written! You should write more!
aliciaom chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Wow! You're first story, really? Amazing! You're an excellent writer and your English is better than some who speak it as a first language. Truly loved it and will now be following you to see what else you come up with. I'm very sad that Biology won't be extended, but can't wait to see what comes next. Keep it up!
twihardpotter1993 chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
You should write more. Add to this. I really enjoyed it.
Vivilight chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
This was really good I loved it
Vivienne67 chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Excellent first effort! Loved it, truly. Please keep writing more. If you would like a beta, head over to Project Team Beta. They'll hook you up with a beta. Looking forward to reading whatever you do next!
Not Your Girl 555 chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
This was honestly fantastic!