Reviews for Sail
Finnish toast chapter 19 . 4/25
wow. just... wow. that was amazing. the plot was amazingly complicated and interesting to the very end. thank you for writing. totally felt real. leave it to tony to lock himself up in his own mind.
Dbzhorsegirl chapter 19 . 7/28/2015
Holy Crap! I don't think I've ever seen such an advanced and well written story of FF. You were able to trick and confuse me at every corner with a new revelation! Do you write real books? If not you should really think about it. I'm only 14 so I don't actually know how the whole writing thing actually works but I think you could do it if you wanted to. Definitely. Well, amazing work, thank you so much for sharing! I had a wonderful time reading this!
Nicolene B chapter 19 . 3/12/2015
Oh my gosh. That was... Intense! Amazingly wrriten. Grabbed my attention and refused to release it until the conclusion. Thank you for the outstanding read!
Guest chapter 19 . 11/14/2014
Damn you. Fucking damn you, you made me cry at fucking three in the morning because I wanted to finish this and - and the FEELS. Damn you.
Guest chapter 15 . 11/14/2014
Well. That was terribly complex and confusing.
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Awesome start wow
La Madone chapter 19 . 6/8/2014
The whole story is a masterpiece. Thanks for writing this.
However I'm confused about something. Natasha knew it was SHIELD from the beginning since she was the one who had captured Tony. So why did she investigate? Sure, she didn't know they were going to torture him but when Tony came back "wrong", she knew it was them. So why? She just wanted to show him that she was still his friend? She wanted forgiveness? I'm just confused about this.
Mac-n-Tosch chapter 19 . 2/19/2014
I liked the story, but thought the ending was left a bit unclear. I know Tony didn't die but what about the reaction from the public and Bruce and so on. Was it all a play on every one else, that only Tony and Steve knew about, while they let Bruce believe Tony was dead? Or something else that I've missed and not understood while reading your story?
UnimatrixMuffin chapter 19 . 2/6/2014
Holy crap that was mean.
I was about to cry cause he died and then he didn't...
Whattteverrr, I just wanted to say how amazing this story is!
I really enjoyed reading it, even if it was messing with my head sometimes...
Beizanten chapter 19 . 2/1/2014
So extremis help tony heal. POor bruce and the others, the should tell them he is alive
Beizanten chapter 18 . 2/1/2014
Wow that is a really painful way to die. Fucking shield! Steve kiss him and tony try to hold on from screaming just for steve is so moving
Beizanten chapter 15 . 2/1/2014
Ouch, poor tony, He did all that to himself
Beizanten chapter 14 . 2/1/2014
Wow, tony sure is careless letting natasha take away his helmet. poor guy
Beizanten chapter 13 . 1/31/2014
Clint is insensitive. I am glad tomny have become stronger
Beizanten chapter 12 . 1/31/2014
POOr tony torture himself because of his war monger past