Reviews for Use Somebody
CareerLover chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
could you write the actual Capitol games? This has some of it but I would like another fanfic with the capitol games, but not from the tributes perspective.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Reading this just reminded me of the song 'Use Somebody' by Kings of Leon, which strangely suits this :D
HybridsRose chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Wow, this story was breathtaking! I mean it!

I'd never have though Johanna and Beetee would work as a pairing, but this story merged their characters so well into a beautiful situation that I can actually believe this would happen.

I love the pessimistic/doomed tone in this story, which really shows how little joy Johanna takes in her life, and as I was reading this, I felt her frustration and anger as a reader, and I really came to emphasize with her through your writing. So congratulations on writing this absolutely beautiful piece!
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Awesome! I've just recently come to adore this pairing - never thought of them together until now - and I love what you did here. Keep up the lovely work!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Please update!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Great. I know they are not alike at all, but you showed a way for them to relate. Keep it up.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
great! it was brilliant!
chocolate-chip-cookie-monster chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
So sweet! Update soon!
Little Pink Neko chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Awww! This was lovely! Awesome to know someone else ships Johanna/Beetee! Awesome job! I really hope you write more of them! :D
lozza xox chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Awww that's sweet :) hey, I was woundering, would you like to beta for the 53rd hunger games? I don't know how to make it official and everything but I thought I would ask you anyway. Please! :)