Reviews for Frame Made of Petals
IcyWinter chapter 13 . 2/5
Oh my god, I love it! Especially how even Kane and Mary get a good ending too, because y'know, I understand their reasons! Love ya stories! Icy!
OHMY chapter 13 . 11/19/2014
OH MY WOW. THIS WAS SO GOOD! LOVED IT SO FREAKIN MUCH! YOU ARE AN AMAZING AUTHOR!
Guest chapter 13 . 7/6/2014
Yay!Kane is still in the fabricated world and will never get out!*Goes to celebrate*
Guest chapter 12 . 7/6/2014
Kane... Why won't you die already?
Serinity750 chapter 13 . 6/12/2014
That was a very well done story! I was gasping and crying as well as laughing throughout it all. I sincerely hope your either write more chapters or come up with another book that takes place after this one.
Too Insane For You chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH
Nero The Insane chapter 13 . 10/21/2013
I loved this story! I think that this game needs more love. And Garry is awesome! however Kane can go fuck himself!
Yet Another Girl chapter 3 . 8/17/2013
You and I, author, seem to think alike. I mean, well, I like absolutely diabolical yet oh-so-handsome OCs messing around with the (usually female) main character, and a bit of jealousy on the side from OC and the (usually male) other main character. This story is just my type!
Yet Another Girl chapter 2 . 8/17/2013
I have convinced myself that this is a Garry and Ib story, so why the sudden kind and handsome OC? Wait, there's gonna be jealousy involved, isn't there? I hope so, I love stories like that!
Avatar.NIX chapter 13 . 6/25/2013
Although I don't condone anything that Kane did, I do feel a bit sorry for him just as I do for Mary. There are always certain circumstances that turn people down darker paths. That aside, very nice job with this story! T'was interesting to see another take on the Forgotten Portrait ending. :)
Riolutae chapter 13 . 3/11/2013
Great job! Loved the story! It had an intense climax, as well as a magnificent ending.

Thanks for posting!
Aurora M. Borialice chapter 13 . 3/2/2013
This is a lovely piece of writing. Your take on the character's actions for the situations you put them through was very realistic. I believe you accomplished your goal of making this "Forgotten Portrait" storyline unique. I definitely enjoyed this marvelous read. This is my first work of yours that I have read, so whether you have already written a sequel or not in unbeknownst to me. However, if you have not, or are currently in the process of writing it, I would love to see a sequel to this that has more "fluff", as you would say. The best advice I could give you would be this: since Ib's background is very vague in the game (and you seem to have a pretty good direction on what you want their (Ib & Garry's) history to be (ie: Garry's family-or lack thereof)), just let your imagination take control. But make sure it flows and makes sense to the reader-which you have been doing a fine job of already.
I look forward to seeing what you come up with (even if you have already written it). Please continue writing IbxGarry fanfictions. I have only recently been introduced to this game/series (through Pewdiepie, might I add) and I definitely believe that it needs more stories like this one. It is, by far, one of the best written pieces I have come across, so far. And, it's also long enough, sans being boring, that the clever plot doesn't get lost at all, but short in the point that you dont have loose ends (other than where a sequel would obviously fill in). Though, I do have to throw out there that I tend to favor the longer stories-if that isn't a hint, then I don't know what is. But seriously, if you would be so kind to find room in your hectic schedule to write a sequel, or another IbxGarry story, then know that it would be very much appreciated. Also, don't be a stranger, I would love to hear back from you, with any thoughts, questions, or, even, if you're ever at a loss for what to write. My pm is open so leave a message and I'll try to reply asap, okay?
-Keep up the good work,
-AMB- 3
Sakura8787 chapter 13 . 3/1/2013
This was an awesome story! I am not gonna lie this is probably one of the best Ib fanfics I read. Just wondering are you gonna write a sequel?
Sekki oji chapter 13 . 2/26/2013
I freakin' loved it! It's so amazing! I'm trying to make a story for these two, but it's not turning out so well, so I just drew I picture so far. Keep up the awesome work! XD
MikachiTarochi chapter 13 . 2/11/2013
Oh my god this was just flipping wonderful *-* The first GarryxIb story ive found with actual multichapter plot and its EPIC. You just made my day :)