Reviews for A Primal Reaction
Gnoff chapter 2 . 4/6/2014
Just for future reference, polygamy refers specifically to marriage between three or more people. Steve, Tony, and Bruce would be in a polyamorous triad, much like a few of my friends. Great fic, though! But remember, research, research, research! OxO
Beizanten chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Hot. Poor stevie
ORgasmicPigeon chapter 6 . 3/30/2013
Every time I read this.. Just oh my god. Not only is it sexy as hell physically but the feelings you portray between them are so passionate, that I think it just takes the scene to a whole new level. I know I've already reviewed, but I had to say this. :)
Arianna Itana chapter 4 . 2/19/2013
Ok, at Bruce's "You're much more important than any project," I laughed because it crossed my mind that if the project was about to explode then Steve would be second to the project.
Humanitiesdownfall chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
poor poor Steve
ReflectedNightmare chapter 9 . 11/19/2012
Awwww! That was so cute! :3 All the fluffyness of helping sick Tony. Just adorable everywhere. I loved it! :)
Imalena chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
A really nice begining!
SodaPopRock chapter 9 . 11/19/2012
Can I just say this is awesome? Because it really is. Honestly, it made me laugh, cry and have all those warm fuzzies.

I adore you'r writing style as well! You are an awesome writer!

Also, could you please write about a scene where Steve, Tony, and Bruce all spend Chrismas/New Years together?

Once again, great story!
Dreams of Shadows chapter 9 . 11/19/2012
Aww, so sweet.
cookiechris80 chapter 9 . 11/19/2012
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!

Ydnkdgkfeybjdhjjrsgadhgu

Keyboard smash of live! This! Exactly. Thanks so much. You just made my week. :)
A.L. Cullen chapter 9 . 11/19/2012
awwww that was sweet
ReflectedNightmare chapter 8 . 11/1/2012
NOOOOO! BRUCE! Ugh. That was saddening. But! Can't lie. Written so damn well. I hope Bruce comes back though.
ReflectedNightmare chapter 7 . 11/1/2012
They want to have a baby with all their DNA?! Fantastic! Though the next chapter sounds upsetting. Noooo!
ReflectedNightmare chapter 6 . 11/1/2012
Holy hot fuck. I don't even know how to explain the attractiveness that I just read. Whoo. XD that was written pretty well. Damn. Awesome job!
ReflectedNightmare chapter 5 . 11/1/2012
Sweet lord, can't wait to read the goodness coming. XD when Clint walked in? Priceless. I laughed so damn hard. Lol