Reviews for Trouble At The Work Place
Caine13 chapter 8 . 8/25/2015
I'm giving a danm right now. Mortal Kombat X. Erron Black's got t have problems in the new Kahn Court of Outworld.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
Baraka would be heavy but reptile is pretty strong
The Stig's Roleplaying Cousin chapter 2 . 9/11/2014
Need for Speed Carbon PLEASE
GenuineHarajukuDoll chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
You should do Sasuke Uchiha and he's tired of being called a chicken just because of his chicken ass hairdo. The enemies on every single misson even teases him but one day Sakura is their to save him from his humiliation.
Ace of Spies chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
I lost interest when u turned Jade into a lesbian lol
GenuineHarajukuDoll chapter 6 . 1/27/2013
Can I request a fic?
Title of chapter:Rain's Obsession
Also one of my OC's
Name:Rebecca
Species:Edenian
Age:10,000
Friends:Kitana,Jade,and Sindel
Appearance:Ankle length honey brown hair,honey eyes,slim,curvy,glossy pink lips,fair skin,5'6,and long eyelashes.
Outfit:A clothing style similar to Jade but purple,with multiple diamond chains around her waist,arms,and a purple headband around her head.
Crush:Kung Lao
Main Events of the story:Rain likes Rebecca more than anything,so he bothers her at work(BK is the job).
But she likes Kung buys her things,but she just ruins them,so he asks why dont she like responds with kung is angered at that point so the next day he's out for kung Rebecca talks to her friends about how to get a guy off your ass.

P.S. it came to me in a accept
Guest chapter 5 . 1/25/2013
Okay, for the order of the sword, what's the scenario gonna be?
YungQ94 chapter 5 . 12/2/2012
Guest for order of the swords I do have something in mind. I just have to do some research before I write it
nivet chapter 4 . 12/1/2012
I've always wondered why Shang Tsung settled for Mileena. After reading these hilarious mishaps, I guess he was quitting while he was ahead. This was great, do more MK please. And if you do make one for star wars, I'll definitely read it.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/1/2012
So, what kind of ideas do you have for the Order of the Sword?
Grandmaster Sub Zero chapter 5 . 11/28/2012
Awesome sauce Yung my bro! What's up dude I haven't talked to you in a minute bro?
Guest chapter 4 . 11/24/2012
You've got to do the Order of the Sword form Devil may cry 4. There probably couple of things can be made fun.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Why make Jade a lesbian?

Also can you do the Red Dragon Clan, Black Dragon Clan, G-Corp, and the Mishima Zaibatsu next?
AllgoodPhil chapter 4 . 10/13/2012
Awesome I love this story plz keep it up and update soon.

sincerely- ;)