Reviews for Fate can be a Witch
Silverleone chapter 12 . 5/19
Nice surprise at the end with Nala!
lilly-flower15 chapter 12 . 5/18
Great chapter update soon
Sakura Lisel chapter 7 . 5/17
Okay I know Lily and the Maruaders HATE Severus, and hate the Dursleys even more after reading Harrys early years with them, but they DO realize they technically CAN'T punish either Severus OR the Dursleys for something that as far as the other DEFINITELY know NEVER happened? *lol* like with the Dursleys, is the plan to pop over to the YOUNG Vernon and Petunias house and punish them for doing stuff to a nephew they NEVER had living with them, because said nephew is still living with the Maruaders currently? *lol* if history repeats itself and baby Harry still winds up with the Dursleys even after what they read in the book, life for young Harry will be a BILLION times worse than it would have originally been as the Dursleys punish HIM for the Marauders attacking them years before they even HAD him in their custody.
Reishin Amara chapter 12 . 5/17
...Aw
Jostanos chapter 11 . 5/4
I wouldn't be too surprised if Lily finds out that it was Albus 'too-many-names' Dumbledore that placed Harry with Petunia in he first place.
Jostanos chapter 8 . 5/4
"No manure, Merlin." sounds better to me, Ginny. :)
Jostanos chapter 7 . 5/4
Prime? What? 'Audimus' sounds like a Transformer name.
Dark Priestess66 chapter 11 . 5/3
lol
lilly-flower15 chapter 11 . 5/3
Great chapter update soon
RHatch89 chapter 11 . 5/2
great update :)
Reishin Amara chapter 10 . 4/30
Ah,finally a return of the reading story's. :D
RHatch89 chapter 10 . 4/30
great chapter
Dark Priestess66 chapter 10 . 4/30
and i see what you're doing, writing on the other story and this one, nice. good chapter.
scar fred and gorge