Reviews for Fate can be a Witch
Skellefte chapter 18 . 3/22
love it keep it up
Yokoxsi Siyoko chapter 17 . 3/16
yay an update ive been waiting so long for it. i love this story
Skellefte chapter 17 . 2/25
i love it keep it up can not wait for the next one
Jostanos chapter 17 . 2/23
Who may be reading next? What may happen next?
How are the cubs doing? What does everybody think of the events so far?

Where's Waldo? Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego?
Where is the world's sanity?
andjelija.nenic chapter 10 . 2/15
Guest chapter 16 . 9/9/2020
Please update
Red Death chapter 1 . 9/5/2019
Despite the fact that this is nicely well-written, and quite entertaining to boot, it's banned from FFNet. This type of story is called an MST (after Mystery Science Theater 3000, where a guy trapped in space with two robots does to a bad movie what you're doing to this story), and is one of the story types that FFNet banned almost fifteen years ago.

I'd recommend re-homing this one to AO3 (An Archive of Our Own); they give authors a lot more leeway in what they allow to be posted there
foxchick1 chapter 16 . 8/8/2019
Curious to see what happen next.
NIH chapter 16 . 8/2/2019
I am glad to see you continued this and hope you get the inspiration to update this fanfic again soon.
Guest chapter 16 . 5/4/2019
Please update
Jostanos chapter 16 . 3/19/2019
Apologies accepted, Ginny. I'm glad that you're able to continue no matter what Real Life throws at you.

Hmm.. Who may I like to see join the congregation that is reading the story?

Hermione, Luna... I'm not so sure about the Twins.. Timon & Pumba? *shakes his head* Nah.. Not unless Pumba has gotten over his "being in crowds problem".
Guest chapter 2 . 9/12/2018
What's therapy?
I laughed WAY too hard on that :D
shadowwolf2345 chapter 15 . 8/14/2018
I really hope you write more for this soon.
gategirl15747 chapter 15 . 5/6/2018
Can’t wait for more chapters to read of this story
yarnfan4life chapter 4 . 3/28/2018
love it please write more