Reviews for I Love Him Like This
Melmel Phase chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
I LOVE IT! This is the hottest smut I've read for them so far! I'm re-watching Ouran as we speak and dying over EVERYTHING as if I hadn't seen it before XD It's so perfect. But anywho, amazing work hun :3
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
that was ridiculously hot! you better keep writing this stuff! huge fan! XD
fresh-little-greenbean chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
So CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE! I can just IMAGINE THIS PERFECTLY! O.O That sounds a little weird:) Oh, well! I love them! I'm usually a HikaruxKaoru Fan, but I felt this sudden urge to read more of HoneyxMori! I am LOVING them right now! Good job, I love this!
saralcarver5252 chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
URMRGRUD
yes was great and amazing - gramazing!
BabeBlkBear chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
This was awesome I liked it a ton!
Shadow Ravon chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
:-)
Anna MaygetIt chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Omg I'd like to also (Refering to A/N paragraph 1 last sentence) and I'm a girl so it's impossible. Also he's fictional which also makes it impossible. :'(
featherdusters chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
D'AWWW THIS WAS SEXY AND CUTE AT THE SAME TIME
konfessor2u chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
I LOVE mori/honey smut! Idon'tknowwhyilikethisbutiloveit! GAH! So good. This was amazingly sexy! ;)
Ryane-Foxx chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
:D just wanted to say this was deliciously nummy & I very much enjoyed your view on Mori&Honey! :)
Yamanvie chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Ho ho! Where has this been hiding? I love Ouran to death (one of my most favoured series ever) and I like those two too! Thank you for the rare pleasure. And holy crap but your smut is good! O_O Hawt!
Fluteorwrite chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
*blushes madly and wipes away blood from the iPod screen*
That was one of the best Hunny/Mori smuts I've read.
I seriously had to hold a hand over my mouth so I wouldn't have my annoyingly loud giggles heard throughout the house.
I love how Hunny has the little alternate sex god personality thing, that's awesome xD
And Mori's just so... I don't know, epic? Awesome? Eh, he's Mori xD
*immediately adds to favourites*
Too lazy 2 login chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
That was amazing! I really wish you wrote more!
PajamaLlama chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Oh my. *fans self* That was fantastic. I love how Honey starts giggling at the end, I could totally see him doing that. I'm actually in the middle of writing a Honey/Mori fic myself and this was inspirational, to say the least.
mamamu-yan chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
I'M JUST GOING TO SIT HERE AND ACCEPT THE FACT THAT THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST PIECES OF HONEYXMORI SMUT OUT THERE.

seriously, my cheeks hurt from smiling like an idiot the entire story.

i've always liked the idea of "Honey" and "Mitsukuni" being the two different sides of him; his innocent, shota side and then a more serious, sexy side. xD LOVE IT! i will definitely stay tuned!