Reviews for I Love Him Like This
DrarryPeoples chapter 1 . 10/16
That was...sigh*...amazing. I ADORED this! You're a brilliant writer, you know that? I couldn't stop reading this, it was GREAT. I think I love you 3
Melmel Phase chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
I LOVE IT! This is the hottest smut I've read for them so far! I'm re-watching Ouran as we speak and dying over EVERYTHING as if I hadn't seen it before XD It's so perfect. But anywho, amazing work hun :3
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
that was ridiculously hot! you better keep writing this stuff! huge fan! XD
the-dweeby-uke chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
So CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE! I can just IMAGINE THIS PERFECTLY! O.O That sounds a little weird:) Oh, well! I love them! I'm usually a HikaruxKaoru Fan, but I felt this sudden urge to read more of HoneyxMori! I am LOVING them right now! Good job, I love this!
saralcarver5252 chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
yes was great and amazing - gramazing!
BabeBlkBear chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
This was awesome I liked it a ton!
Shadow Ravon chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Anna MaygetIt chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Omg I'd like to also (Refering to A/N paragraph 1 last sentence) and I'm a girl so it's impossible. Also he's fictional which also makes it impossible. :'(
featherdusters chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
konfessor2u chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
I LOVE mori/honey smut! Idon'tknowwhyilikethisbutiloveit! GAH! So good. This was amazingly sexy! ;)
Ryane-Foxx chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
:D just wanted to say this was deliciously nummy & I very much enjoyed your view on Mori&Honey! :)
Yamanvie chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
Ho ho! Where has this been hiding? I love Ouran to death (one of my most favoured series ever) and I like those two too! Thank you for the rare pleasure. And holy crap but your smut is good! O_O Hawt!
Fluteorwrite chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
*blushes madly and wipes away blood from the iPod screen*
That was one of the best Hunny/Mori smuts I've read.
I seriously had to hold a hand over my mouth so I wouldn't have my annoyingly loud giggles heard throughout the house.
I love how Hunny has the little alternate sex god personality thing, that's awesome xD
And Mori's just so... I don't know, epic? Awesome? Eh, he's Mori xD
*immediately adds to favourites*
Too lazy 2 login chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
That was amazing! I really wish you wrote more!
PajamaLlama chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Oh my. *fans self* That was fantastic. I love how Honey starts giggling at the end, I could totally see him doing that. I'm actually in the middle of writing a Honey/Mori fic myself and this was inspirational, to say the least.