Reviews for Make It Feel Good
Sharpsword chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Awwwwww, Harvey/Donna fluff. (I wish you'd continued though, just to see how Mike would fare at a bachelor auction. xD )
TvFanatic97 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
It's amazing how you managed to capture so much in such a little moment that'd have lasted no more than a few minutes; bravo! Well, I very much enjoyed reading this, again.
quisinart4 chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
(. She laughs, remembering the nine shades of red he'd turned when she introduced him as her paramour to a friend the week before.)

Haha she would. But seriously, "boyfriend" just seems so juvenile. Does not fit Harvey at all!

(Still, there's something intoxicating about being with him—of handing him memos and feeling his touch linger, of patching through the next call just as he asks for it and seeing his usual smirk turn into a full-blown smile—right under everyone's noses.)

Oh gosh I cannot get over this because that is totally how I imagine it. *swoon* I can't get that line about his smile out of my head because that is exactly my favorite. Harvey has a great, sexy smirk, but his smile, his real smile? Beautiful. And the idea that she'll be able to being it out more? Perfect.

Great work!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
This was perfection made fic!
Sara24 chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
I love them too so please don't stop writing! I love this, the line about the exhilaration of being together and still having their office routine, exciting! And him bringing her the wine.. Aw
Saltair chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
So, I totally get the not being able to stop with these two. I had the same thing go on for quite some time & it was crazy. Ride it while it lasts though, you're writing them beautifully, I could hear their voices in this :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Awesome. needs more but im just greedy.
magikmarker chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Just lovely. Really liked this. Thanks.
yendyswong chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Could you write some more maybe?
uselesswriter23 chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Love it! Please continue :)
redangel365 chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Great story
Jellicle chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Loved it! They are perfect!
Reader1701 chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Lovely, lovely story. And yes, I did my "happy dance" when I saw your name in the email alert because I know that anything you publish is going to be a joy to read. Thank you once again for the experience. (P.S. - it know you show this story as complete, but I would LOVE to read about Harvey's experience during "his" bachelor auction.)
alicia-fuzzyboots chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Love it! Aw, I read it thinking it would be a multi-chapter, but then I noticed the 'complete' status. I was looking forward to read more of it.
I'm glad you can't stop writing about them, the stories are what get us through the hiatus, please continue writing them.
Thanks for posting, it's great.
Spectering chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Perfect. Simple and elegant.