Reviews for Corridors of Time
Grimmijaggers chapter 8 . 3/16
I love this chapter. I'm pretty sure I squealed with happiness when you wrote 'he did have feelings for a young artist'. Though I'm pretty sure I was over reacting. And poor Hidan :( I hope he finds the answer and gets some sleep XP
IMixDangerousChemicals chapter 8 . 1/18
Oh. My. Log. Dammit, now you have to include everyone. Damn, I wonder how it'll be with Nagato. Are you going to include the six paths, as like adopted siblings or sixtuplets? Just an idea.
Grimmijaggers chapter 7 . 11/27/2013
So perfect :3 update soon pwetty pwease
Gingersnap87 chapter 7 . 11/26/2013
I think you made a good pace with this chapter and I agree that "torturing" Shikamaru with making him play DDR was enjoyable to read, not to mention his uncomfortable-ness in having to be so close to Hidan and not knowing how to confess it until the end. I think you worked perfectly getting them together despite the feelings of regret Hidan was having for his past doings. I'm happy they are finally together and can't wait to see how their relationship grows :) I can't really pick out anything that really bugs me, except I think there might be a little too much focusing on the lives of the side characters. Focusing some time on them isn't bad, but maybe a little more briefly so more of the chapter can be focused on the main pair. I don't mind you including details about the others, but too much makes me almost want to skip down to get to the main pair, but I do end up reading all the details, because I like this fic so much. But like you don't have to follow my suggestion, it's your fic after all, and just write in the way that best suits you 3
IMixDangerousChemicals chapter 7 . 11/26/2013
Yay! I haven't seen you in such a long time, this story was about to go on my 'never being updated' list. Go HidaShika!
jayjay jin chapter 6 . 11/19/2013
goddamnit hidan! shika! for gods sake just askthe other out! the suspense just killed meeeeeee!
awesome story and cant wait for another chapter lolz
Grimmijaggers chapter 6 . 11/9/2013
Please write more It's an amazing story! w
Gingersnap87 chapter 6 . 9/9/2013
ohh more tension ;) can't wait to see what happens when they get back together again!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/19/2013
Umm not to be a bother but could you post yout next chapter soon? I really like your story but it's been months.
AnnaD chapter 5 . 7/30/2013
I am so happy to have found this fic. The mystery is intriguing, making it quite hard to anticipate what might possibly come next and quite a riveting read. Besides, it's a rare pairing, which is an A in my books, as I would love to see how the author makes it believable. You write very well and I don't find chapter 4 or 5 to be bad in any way...there might be small errors but I'm too absorbed reading. They are good as I think they build up the chemistry between all the characters involved, especially Hidan and Shikamaru.
Keep up the good work!
FreyrFnk chapter 5 . 7/11/2013
Cool idea ;3 I'm excited to see what direction it takes andddddddd nice writing as well... few typos here and there but otherwise a very enjoyable read (so rare to find in fanfiction T.T)
Gingersnap87 chapter 5 . 5/27/2013
I really am loving the blooming interaction between Hidan and Shikamaru, as well as the entire groups' shenanigans. Thought the interaction with Hidan and Asuma was also interesting in this chapter. Keep it up, this fic is one of the few HidaShika fics I'm still interested in and would love to see finished!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/26/2013
I like the aspect of this story. Keep going :)
Refrigerator-Burn chapter 3 . 2/10/2013
i love it! the word euphemism was being over used earlier in my opinion... but that would be my main criticism. i cannot wait to read more, please update soon!
Gingersnap87 chapter 2 . 12/7/2012
Still liking things so far. I hope to read more from this story soon