Reviews for Lived to tell the tale
Santoramon chapter 1 . 3/25
this is awesome
good read
Dolly chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Bellissimo! La storia era perfetta, quando ha detto che era c'era ancora di più ma che non lo avrebbe detto è stato meraviglioso! Perché mi immaginavo che ci fosse stato molto più sangue e dramma!
Magnifico! La adoro!
Lion warrior chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
DARKSOMEONE41 chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
This was such a great story! Plz make a sequel!
TigerStriper chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
No offense to Robin here but isn't kind of a rule that you don't tell anyone Batman's identity unless you're batman yourself? I just think he wouldn't divulged that. Also it really bothered me how all the stories were pretty much canon, but each had enough difference for it to seem like miss information rather than just straying from the original stories. But besides that I really liked your writing. :)
SilentThief chapter 1 . 12/12/2012

I love the idea of the Titans all gathering to tell their back-stories. I think its highly likely too. It would be just like Robin to decide that it would be safer if they all knew each others pasts. I mean, how many times have enemies from their pasts come back to attack them? There's Blackfire, Trigon, the Brotherhood of Evil... Goodness only knows how many other freaking villains could magically appear.

-sigh- Thankyou for sharing. You've made me a very happy fangirl. :3
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
omg I need a box of tissues .
sladin-foeva chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
TheSmirkingSnake chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Awesome story! I am always fascinated by stories with this kind of character, a character who basically went through hell, and yet manages to hide the pain and suffering behind happiness. (One of the reasons I am a fan of Beast Boy) And so, The Snake falls into the void, with a kindly smirk
WeirdoIzInDaHouz chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
That is exactly what I would've said Raven, don't be embarrassed! Ditto! Lol! BBRae forthe win!
Diamondwolf chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
I think this is a great story and that there was a lot of thought put into it! Keep up the great work
Tterit chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
So is this all true? Is this really BB's origins? This is wonderful, I love it! I love the fact that it's a BBxRae too. But didn't Cy and his mom get attacked by a monster that came from one of his parents machines? Well it doesn't really matter this isn't about Cy, nice job!
PaulieJuice chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Favorite, fucking favorite. This was truly amazingly detailed... and... BOW CHICKA WOW WOW
Weird-Ally-Ilikesuperheroes chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Wow, um, Beast Boy had to go through a lot... though I thought the boat his parents were on exploded, but I could be wrong. Love the story!