Reviews for They Would Heal
DobbyLovesSocks chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
I actually read this quite a while ago... But I didn't review. Oopsie. So here I am.

"Ron had taken to calling her dear, as a joke." Probably one of my favorite things about this fic. They're Ron and Hermione; "Dear" just doesn't work (in my opinion). You captured their relationship really well, keeping their personalities realistic while adding the romance as well.

Adorable story, and I must say, only you could write such a fluffy story with that tinge of angst in the background. :P But that's what made it so good.
Fire The Canon chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
EEEEEEPPPP. This was just like Ron and Hermione. It was fantastic. Well done!
regbride12 chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
THAT was just beautiful! ;) :) daddy Ron, mommy Hermione awwwww ;)
WeasleySeeker chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
OH MY GOD AAAHHHH ROMIONE SQUEALS :D :D :D So, quite obviously, I'm a huge Romione shipper and I lovelovelove how you write them. I like the idea of them being happy but still not quite over the war, and I think you portray that really well - I like how you emphasise "they WOULD heal", not "they HAD healed", because I think that's very realistic. I adore the way she told him about the pregnancy, THAT'S SO CUTE :3 And his reaction was just beautiful. I think you could maybe have kept us in suspense for that tiny bit longer, just until Ron opened the box, but it was still brilliant how it is. Anyway I thought this was brilliant - I got a really vivid picture, and I could really /feel/ the story, if you get what I mean. This is just how I see their relationship around this time. :) Favouriting!
LunaBee13 chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
I love this. Brilliance, right here :)
conjurewithrisk chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
I'm a sucker for fics like these, just the adorable snappiness of it all

I love the simplicity, like with Hermione getting the watch (she does need more time), how hesitant she felt in the beginning, and the ending was very fitting.

What I also liked about this was how she described Ron with fireworks. It's head canon for me to associate the Weasley family with fire and explosives. :-)

In short, great job with writing a happy fic about the two. There's too many angsty ones, and reading ones like these are certainly more enjoyable and heartwarming.