Reviews for Boys Gone Missing
BigMommaT chapter 8 . 4/19
Another excellent story. Would be interesting for you to update the goings on of the Dillons in a brand new story (hint, hint. . .].

T ;-D
tengland2 chapter 8 . 9/26/2012
Nat protecting his brother, letting him stay to help both of their own nightmares. Considering he couldn't get out of be if he heard Adam. Atleast everyone got settled in for the night and M/K got back to that big brass bed of theirs. Nicely done.
(Of course Festus was going to stay as long as possible, if nothing eles to drive Doc crazy as usual).
tengland2 chapter 7 . 9/25/2012
Glad the boys were found and are at home healing properly. Wondering if they will ever find out the entire story. Nicely done.
cheyenne1963 chapter 6 . 9/22/2012
This is a very good story from a very talented lady. If I may suggest to the person who signed in as a guest read her other stories before you comment. I know of this person and it is not fair to judge someone you do not know. Yes the story is emotional and it is adult content and if you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen. No one is forcing you to read this. Sorry if I have over stepped my bounds lostcowgirl but I can't stand to see one of are own slammed and not say something. I like the story and can't wait for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/21/2012
Do you enjoy torture and abuse? That seems about the only purpose for this story.
tengland2 chapter 6 . 9/20/2012
Being very cruel to the boys. But I think the guys nuts anyway. Matt will not be happy to hear the boys being treated the way they are, let alone seeing the whipping marks on them.
tengland2 chapter 5 . 9/20/2012
Can't blame Matt for wanting to continue on. Nice of the Daugherty to offer them a meal. Didn't figure on to much sleep for the group. Now to find them safely.
tengland2 chapter 4 . 9/19/2012
Very cruel to the boys, which isn't going to go over well at all with Matt, when he finds them. Whipping them for tasks they aren't sure how he wants done.
Please don't leave the suspense for to long.
tengland2 chapter 3 . 9/19/2012
Doesn't matter what the reason for the beating, still killed his wife. Matt let him speak, but still sent him to prison. Now understand why the boys were taken. Still calling him "Cowboy" and loved Abbey calling her brothers "Pesky".
tengland2 chapter 2 . 9/19/2012
First thing from either of their parents, when all is said and done, they should not have been there in the first place. Kidnapping its usually money, but with these two, revenge most likely. Interesting.
tengland2 chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Just how long is it going to take K to figure out something isn't right with the boys story. Cute
broncomap chapter 2 . 9/17/2012
Great start - this is going to be interesting. I can't wait to find out more about this Red Butcher character.