Reviews for Fate Stay Unfinished
echo42 chapter 7 . 10/3
I love when people write Shirou as 'distorted.' Shockingly, it's kinda rare. Kudos to you for that.
ArcherShirou chapter 10 . 9/6
very good.
ArcherShirou chapter 1 . 9/6
JadeKaiser chapter 1 . 8/31
Oh, this is great! You know, I can actually think of a way that it could end: it never does! Well, their hilarious pseudo-war does, but by that time nobody really wants to kill any of the others, so instead they just decide to live on with their Servants. I mean, it isn't like the Grail has any time limit on how ling it will help them support them, right?! Right! XD

And so, the Holy Grail Wars stopped happening because the fifth Grail War technically never ended. Angra Mainyu just sat in the grail for the rest of time and fumed.
dark-feel chapter 10 . 8/31
Awesome. Waiting for the distorted brother continuation
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 7 . 8/21
Good job there. Shirou IS broken beyond point of ever getting fixed (and anyone who says otherwise, I respectfully disagree with), all that can be done is to either divert the "What worth protecting" to something else or file until he /looks/ fine.
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 6 . 8/21
... BTW considering Fate Zero is in 1994, Fate Stay Night is ten years later in 2004 and Harry Potter goes to Hogwarts at age 11 in 1991... Harry Potter should be 24. Considering Archer's attempted time paradox it would not be impossible to keep timelines AND make the story flow.
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 5 . 8/21
The proper term would be Hikaru Genji plan which is apparently what Miss Blue enacted on Shiki: Raising a kid into becoming the Ideal Spouse.
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 4 . 8/21
Even though I couldn't figure out who Rider was, it was fun!
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 1 . 8/21
I definitely did enjoy it.
MWRANDOM chapter 6 . 5/13
Interesting idea.
MWRANDOM chapter 4 . 5/13
Felt that this Xander would have found Zouken to be similar from the Terakan Bug Guy and would have been wishing for a giant tub of glue. Also Ranma would be great as a Servant, I remember reading once where someone tried to quantify the strengths and abilities of the Ranma cast using science, I don't remember much but I do recall that it showed he had the ability to lift MANY tons of weight based on jumping and lifting ability alone, placing him naturally on par with a Servant. Good work.
Waffliesinyoface chapter 1 . 4/6
Now that I've read enough of the visual novel to know who all of these characters are, this fanfic just became that much more ridiculous and amazing.
Gur40goku chapter 7 . 4/4
Could you write a prism!Shirou curbstomp bazette and be stopped from killing her by Illya?
Wednesday's Jest chapter 10 . 4/3
This is awesome. There are so many hilarious scenes that could be built from this premise. Shiro is almost certain to attract a Sekirei based on his genetics (bonus points for it being Tsukiumi), Rin will overreact (Tsun tsun battle begin!), Saber will be insulted by the idea that Shiro needs to be protected (by anyone except her), and that isn't even the best scenario (just the one that popped into my head first).