Reviews for Fate Stay Unfinished
Waffliesinyoface chapter 12 . 3/26
Grief is a curse:
I didn't know much about this anime, but the setup you did here almost made me want to watch it myself... only for you to mention Godou and his harem, causing a not inconsequential eye-twitch. Why is it that so many interesting ideas get absorbed into the harem genre? It's sekerei all over again, darnit.

That being said, I think it's safe to say that Ilya's general OP-ness Angra Mainyu's abilities Ilya's current temperment... yeah, whatever the plot of that series is, she'd just steamroll right over it.

Kaleid Halkegenia Prisma Ilya:
I liked the "final moments" part of the opening bit, it was cute. .
Louise being semi-forcefully recruited into the Prisma Ilya cast's circle of friends was also super cute. Especially because, if my impression of the cast is correct, that sort of friend group will lead itself to endless shenanigans.

P.S. - I'm imagining Guiche de Gramont attempting to "woo" Tohsaka. Her response to such a thing is a very lovely mental image.

Pre-War SAO:
Taiga buying a NerveGear for Shirou in order to help him cope is such a heartwarming scene, which is then immediately contrasted by the cold dread of knowing exactly what's going to happen to them as soon as they put them on. Sort of like "Oh, that's so cute- OH GOD, NO"

In contrast to *that*, Kirei buying Tohsaka one for the sole purpose of messing with her is kind of completely hilarious. As is her technological incompetence with "these things you call video games." (I also liked the nod to Fate/Revelation, by blatantly pointing out Kayaba's non-magicalness.)

Taiga becoming super protective of Shirou is, perhaps, even more heartwarming than the beginning. Taiga blantantly bribing Rin into getting her to join her and Shirou is somewhat adorable, because I can't help but see Taiga eventually start calling herself Rin's unofficial big sister, being the embarrassing goofball that she is.

Stray Devil:
Don't really know much about DxD to comment on this one. I liked that Gilgamesh's last words are just as condescending as anything else that comes out of his mouth.
Mythfan chapter 12 . 3/23
Excellent work.
Raiyoukai chapter 12 . 3/22
Damn, that DxD crossover... I'd love to see where that could go, and where it'd end up. If I wasn't only just barely starting to write again for the first time in 5 years I'd ask if I could take the idea for myself.

Actually, I'll do that anyway - it'll give me something to work on when my other fic has nothing clicking. That is, of course, if you don't intend to follow up on it yourself.

Always loved your writings, and always look forward to reading more of them, even in little drabbles like this.

Cheers.
Treant Balewood chapter 12 . 3/21
3/4 winners here and even the prisma Illya one wouldof been fine wouldn't mind seeing more of any of them that's for sure. Thanks for Writing!
The Richmaster chapter 12 . 3/21
These were all some really interesting idea; they each have a lot of potential for unique interactions and plotlines. I think that the ones that interest me most would be the Campione-illya and the SAO based one due to be curious about what kind of impact they might have on the world.
The Familiar of Zero one sounds like it would be a fun read though
deadal chapter 12 . 3/21
All 4 would be difficult to write, but all have great potential so... good luck!
Dareth chapter 12 . 3/21
One day i'll find out if anyone actually thinks, that stray devils, at least initially had a good reason for going stray...
reality deviant chapter 12 . 3/21
i liked many of the ideas-
loved the Campione and Highschool DxD most-hope there will be more of those tales.
the SAO one was nice...
I am not familiar with kalaid though.
Alu Ink chapter 12 . 3/21
I'm quite fond of the first story in this chapter- "Grief is a Curse". Keep up the gd work!
Master of Death chapter 6 . 3/1
HP wizards and Nasuverse mages in the same world is like a recipe for disaster. Are they aware of each other's existence? I mean if even one unscrupulous mage kidnapped what turned out to be a muggleborn child, the secret would be blown during the dissection process. Plus both groups are in the same country so I'm surprised Voldemort didn't warrant any investigation from Enforcers following his trail of destruction.

Anyway, I like the concept. Reminds me of the doujin [Heaven's Failure] where Shirou's body was destroyed after Heaven's Feel and Illya saved him by transferring his soul to her body. Except here he has his "own" body of course. I'm a sucker for reincarnation replacement crossover stories plus I wonder how having an HP magic core would affect Shirou's Tracing. Also it would be amusing how much of a migraine Rin would get when he explains to her the illogical nonsense that wizard society runs on. Spells that don't diminish no matter how many people can use it. Any Magus would be jealous of Wizards who are effectively lesser Elementals.

Oh, Sakura and her will probably be infuriated as well. Assuming the Wizards haven't smeared Harry/Shirou's name. Dunno if they played the Savior/Future Dark Lord roulette with him. Although it would teach him that lesson Archer tried to spear into his head. That being a Hero can be a thankless job, especially if the people you save turn on you as easily as a celebrity under public opinion. Oh well, Shirou only caring about protecting his loved ones is not such a terrible result.
kagemoto chapter 10 . 2/2
sounds sorts like in-flight but illya exists
Xlerons chapter 6 . 1/11
Sweet, short and very much in character; sigh...
Wowza48 chapter 7 . 12/25/2017
Exactly what I look for in a "Shirou from fate/stay wakes up in prisma illya" fic. doesn't matter you never finished it, it's what I was looking for the past 2 days, so for that I thank you.
BLADE OF ILLUSIONS chapter 11 . 11/20/2017
ok you already knnew of contractal obligations I wasnt especting that
BLADE OF ILLUSIONS chapter 9 . 11/20/2017
emilyas time line interset me in particular