Reviews for Disruptive
cdghuntermco chapter 2 . 7/22/2013
The scene is the mess hall is one of the most goddamn beautiful things I have ever read ever. I just really wanted to say that.

And since I'm actually commenting for once, I just want to say that you are a brilliant writer. I've been reading every one of your stories and all of them are just sheer awesome.
mrsvakarian54 chapter 3 . 7/11/2013
I really liked your story!
Gosh I laughed so much about how the crew discussed Shepard's love life and how Mordin shouted after her not to ingest. Gotta love him!
And of course, Shakarian 5EVER! I just love Garrus and I loved how you portrayed him! AND you got me totally jealous in the beginning, but it was also kind of hot (way better than in the game) the way he told her about the tiebreaker... LOVE LOVE LOVE confident Garrus!
And don't worry about being sappy! Sometimes we all need it! 3
wingchan7 chapter 3 . 4/28/2013
Sappy it may be but sweet all the same. Loved it. _
Guest chapter 3 . 1/16/2013
We have reached consensus: We love the sapiness.
Y-ko chapter 2 . 11/13/2012
Yeah, it's really hard to exit Jacob's dialogue without accidentally hitting on him.
Actually-Fen-Harel chapter 3 . 11/1/2012
Oh it was sappy and wonderful and hot and sticky and AAAAAAADFKLH ERIAEJHRTGKSHGLKNDFGLKDNFGLK !
Amazing. Wonderful. If FF would let me make a heart, I would.
Loved this. So hard.
RenShep chapter 3 . 10/26/2012
Very nice - sap and all!
Mordinette chapter 3 . 9/20/2012
Aww, that was so sweet! And hot! And funny! I loved it. :)
Dowlsgal92 chapter 3 . 9/19/2012
I LOVE IT! THIS STORY MADE ME HAVE BUTTERFLIES, IT WAS SO CUTE AND BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN.
Musicalrain chapter 3 . 9/19/2012
Awesome lil fic! :D
flippedeclipse chapter 3 . 9/19/2012
Awwwwwwwwww this is amazing, I love it, I've got a huge grin on my face right now! The sap is lovely and heartwarming too!
shantie1984 chapter 3 . 9/18/2012
aww...that was actually very sweet :)
servantofclio chapter 3 . 9/18/2012
That was great. I liked the sappy along with the sweet and the funny and the hot. :)
Suilven chapter 3 . 9/18/2012
I loved this. *happy sigh* Hot, emotional, and wonderful.
flyingphoenix51 chapter 3 . 9/18/2012