Reviews for Yosemite Decimal
Loved the story.
Guest chapter 24 . 10/4/2017
Outstanding story , thanks
BellalovesJacob chapter 24 . 3/18/2017
I can't not even begin to tell you how much I enjoyed your story. I was thoroughly loving it..

BLJ
Guest chapter 24 . 11/1/2016
Thanks for writing this wonderfull story!
Guest chapter 24 . 11/1/2016
Thanks so much for writing this wonderfull story!
LAB1 chapter 24 . 10/20/2016
Super cute story! Reminded me of all sorts of stuff I forgot from climbing in college. I've never been in an indoor place before. My kids love the walls at events.
QueenGB chapter 22 . 10/7/2016
That was a wonderfully romantic proposal.
QueenGB chapter 17 . 10/7/2016
Given that James assaulted Bella first with witnesses seems unlikely she would be fired. I never understand how people employee dangerous, costly and bad behaving family members just because they are family. Senseless really!
QueenGB chapter 16 . 10/7/2016
I know Bella needed a catalyst moment but Rosalie not clarifying for her about Edward not being married or involved was no less cruel than Angie's secret keeping. If Rose was so scared of Bella's state she could have or should have relived some of her angst. Meeting Garrett in the park was a nice touch.
QueenGB chapter 9 . 10/6/2016
Okay chalky I want to like you cause you are Bella but you are being a bit of a baby the lat few chapters. If you are going to pursue friendship with his people then move on. Also if they take her side and Abandon him then she can have them JS. Chalky you aren't the only one with past demons you know. Everybody hurts...sometimes. Hehe!
Payton79 chapter 24 . 8/22/2016
Thank you for this great, very well written story. I don't know the first thing about climbing, but o think I learned a lot. I even asked my hubby if he doesn't want to pick up climbing as a hobby so he'll hopefully get the body your Edward has here, lol. Sadly, he declined :(.
2loveybunnies chapter 24 . 8/15/2016
Amazing story - thanks so much for sharing it with us, and for writing this outtake for a great cause.
2loveybunnies chapter 22 . 8/10/2016
I know this was written years ago, but I finally got around to reading it! What an awesome story, I loved it all! Love the technical aspects of it almost as much as the love story! Thanks so much for sharing!
fanfictionalcolic chapter 24 . 8/5/2016
First time I read a fic based on climbing. Thank you for this learning experience. By the way, I think you forgot to translate an australianism . Edward removed his singlet. I think American use wife beater. The only time I heard singlet was in Australia, but I am may be wrong.
2loveybunnies chapter 1 . 7/28/2016
OK, not sure how this happened but I've had this story on my TBR list for so long and I just realized today that I never read it! So, yes, I'm starting it now and I can't wait to read more!
1,689 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »