Reviews for Yosemite Decimal
MereCullen chapter 21 . 9/20
I loved this story. I hardly read fic anymore, but I'm glad I stumbled upon this one. Would have loved it as a WIP. Thank you for sharing your talent with us.
MereCullen chapter 15 . 9/19
Although tonight I sleep alone, I'm not lonely. When I close my eyes, you'll be there. I look forward to seeing you again. Sleep well, Bella. -Edward

So I really want to make fun of Edward for being a cheeseball in his text. But it made me swooin just reading it!
MereCullen chapter 12 . 9/19
Reading your recs at the bottom is like a walk down fic memory lane.

Fuck, that's a terrible thing Edward experienced with Garrett. Bella is absolutely right, Garrett chose to climb solo and without safety precautions. Doesn't make it less tragic though.
MereCullen chapter 11 . 9/19
I absolutely love a stranded in a cabin scenario.
MereCullen chapter 10 . 9/19
GAH.
MereCullen chapter 8 . 9/19
I totally get this Bella. Being so guarded after being humiliated like that. Feeling like everyone is laughing behind your back. I'd assume the worst of everyone too.
MereCullen chapter 7 . 9/19
I should have guessed that was coming. I'm loving this dance E and B are doing!
MereCullen chapter 5 . 9/18
I love Edward's nickname, Bulldozer!
MereCullen chapter 3 . 9/18
I am loving this Bella.
lola-cullen-salvatore chapter 24 . 11/18/2017
Loved the story.
Guest chapter 24 . 10/4/2017
Outstanding story , thanks
BellalovesJacob chapter 24 . 3/18/2017
I can't not even begin to tell you how much I enjoyed your story. I was thoroughly loving it..

BLJ
Guest chapter 24 . 11/1/2016
Thanks for writing this wonderfull story!
Guest chapter 24 . 11/1/2016
Thanks so much for writing this wonderfull story!
LAB1 chapter 24 . 10/20/2016
Super cute story! Reminded me of all sorts of stuff I forgot from climbing in college. I've never been in an indoor place before. My kids love the walls at events.
1,698 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »