Reviews for Yosemite Decimal
Rainy79 chapter 24 . 5/15/2014
My dear sweet friend, IveBeen Robbed, has recommended this story to me so many times...and I finally got around to reading it. Well, devouring it actually lol. It was amazing and I now know why she loves it so much! It's now among my favorites too. Thanks so much for sharing it!
Zveka chapter 24 . 5/2/2014
love it!
HeSaysOkieDokie chapter 18 . 3/20/2014
whew.I am really enjoying this it.
momma2fan chapter 24 . 2/16/2014
Loved it! Thanks for writing!
Yvicuna chapter 24 . 2/14/2014
Loved the story!
PCCTwiFF23 chapter 4 . 2/1/2014
Two of the "hurtiest" things I've done to myself: 1) slipped on ice and fell on my left knee... a week apart just last month. My knee still hurts when I apply any weight on it, even just getting into bed. 2) I had my fingers intertwined tightly while attempting unsupported headstand (away from the wall) in yoga then fell over. I never untangled my hands and put too much pressure on my right pinky. The finger was swollen for a few weeks then I did it again two weeks later. I didn't know all the things I needed to do with the use of the pinky until it was swollen twice the size of its counterpart on my opposite hand. That was about three months ago and it's still somewhat sore and still slightly larger than the other. :(

lol
PCCTwiFF23 chapter 3 . 2/1/2014
I'm in agreement with Emmet here...Bella's a badass! I love that while she's a tough cookie with her athleticism and strength, it's not over done and so in your face. It's just a matter-of-fact, something so deeply rooted in Bella's personality that it doesn't seem forced. So good job!
stained17 chapter 24 . 1/21/2014
Love, love, love it. This will definitely be a re-reader for sure! :)
KelseyBea chapter 24 . 1/15/2014
I loved this story. Something about the two not getting along at first and then reconciling is always good. I always like it. Maybe its because it is funny to see them clash knowing they will be together. Anyway, I loved learning about climbing through this fic! You obviously know a lot, and you wrote this story really well. I loved it! Great story!
Karma84 chapter 24 . 1/14/2014
It made me very sad to see the end of the bulldozer and Bella. I loved the story to no end! Keep writing!
Guest chapter 24 . 1/14/2014
very enjoyable story,,
Luvvykitty chapter 24 . 1/11/2014
Loved this story, thanks so much!
xBabySnapsx chapter 24 . 1/9/2014
The story rocked!... I would love to see more outtakes in EPOV... but if not thats fine :-)!
rimalem chapter 24 . 1/8/2014
Had this in my fave for quiet a long time.. finally gotten around to reading and loved it! Thanks so much for a great getaway from RL. Outtake? Boys weird behaviour after bella's shower at the cabin maybe? Hehe! Am following you so dont freak! Loved ur writing style!
maphie chapter 21 . 1/1/2014
Fun read! Good company on a cold New Years Day in a cabin apr├Ęs ski. Thanks!
1,710 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »