Reviews for Yosemite Decimal
QueenGB chapter 9 . 10/6/2016
Okay chalky I want to like you cause you are Bella but you are being a bit of a baby the lat few chapters. If you are going to pursue friendship with his people then move on. Also if they take her side and Abandon him then she can have them JS. Chalky you aren't the only one with past demons you know. Everybody hurts...sometimes. Hehe!
Payton79 chapter 24 . 8/22/2016
Thank you for this great, very well written story. I don't know the first thing about climbing, but o think I learned a lot. I even asked my hubby if he doesn't want to pick up climbing as a hobby so he'll hopefully get the body your Edward has here, lol. Sadly, he declined :(.
2loveybunnies chapter 24 . 8/15/2016
Amazing story - thanks so much for sharing it with us, and for writing this outtake for a great cause.
2loveybunnies chapter 22 . 8/10/2016
I know this was written years ago, but I finally got around to reading it! What an awesome story, I loved it all! Love the technical aspects of it almost as much as the love story! Thanks so much for sharing!
fanfictionalcolic chapter 24 . 8/5/2016
First time I read a fic based on climbing. Thank you for this learning experience. By the way, I think you forgot to translate an australianism . Edward removed his singlet. I think American use wife beater. The only time I heard singlet was in Australia, but I am may be wrong.
2loveybunnies chapter 1 . 7/28/2016
OK, not sure how this happened but I've had this story on my TBR list for so long and I just realized today that I never read it! So, yes, I'm starting it now and I can't wait to read more!
rebecca's mom chapter 24 . 7/7/2016
I just re read your wonderful story and loved it as much now...as I did a few years ago. Thank you xox
petmom1213 chapter 24 . 2/4/2016
I love them. I hate that it's over.
petmom1213 chapter 23 . 2/4/2016
Nooooooo it can't be over. . .
petmom1213 chapter 22 . 2/4/2016
Such a great story. Thank you so much for sharing your words, time, and talent.

Mickey
petmom1213 chapter 20 . 2/4/2016
That was a beautiful lemon.
agoogoo chapter 24 . 1/17/2016
fluffy! This was nice. Thank you!
twirob chapter 24 . 12/19/2015
AWESOME! story and o/t thanks for sharing it all with us ;D
Lyndseyxx chapter 24 . 12/4/2015
Really enjoyed this, great story :)
tff000 chapter 24 . 10/31/2015
good to get epov and what happened that night. wishing there was more story ;)
1,710 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »