Reviews for BLACKSPARROW (formerly known as 9 Years Without You)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Interesting start...one little thing..."now" should be "know", in at least three different places in chapter one.
BCC1 chapter 16 . 1/5/2014
Phew! Just finished reading this in one sitting - such an amazingly intense story. I love the grittiness and the realism and how the bad guys really do deserve all they get. Only criticism would be the numerous spelling errors. Please, please let's have some more longer stories from you, as I really enjoyed this one!
Chuckfanster chapter 4 . 12/19/2013
I'm trying to enjoy your story but your spelling is so bad it makes it very difficult. Please take more time to proof read your story before you post. It will sound so much better. Thanks for writing.
TheIntersect20 chapter 16 . 3/14/2013
Awesome job on this story! Sequel maybe? I would definitely read it! Sorry, I am terrible at reviewing but you are an amazing author and this was an amazing story, though it was very sad!
Alison chapter 16 . 3/12/2013
Just Great well done to you.
joe.bell.58118 chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Love how you picked up on this story great job
Curly98 chapter 16 . 3/12/2013
Wow. The last two chapters all in one go. I have to read this again because I just gave it a quick read on my way to school.
But I can say that I am sort of happy with the ending. The epilogue was a nice addition to all this, a little look in the future. I was a bit dissapointed about chap 15 tho. Chuck did some horrible things. I feel like there should have been a conflict about this between him and Sarah or at least a conversation. Casey telling Sarah was a good move. But I wish that you would have let Chuck and Sarah talk about this later.

Short: This story is going to be in my favorites.
MRG101 chapter 16 . 3/12/2013
You did great job.
wilf21 chapter 16 . 3/12/2013
Well, after all the miserable chapters preceding the final one and Epilogue, I thought you finished off this story really well. It looks like you may have more to come in the future. I hope so.
Purrum chapter 15 . 3/12/2013
Your mom is good woman.
phnxgrl chapter 16 . 3/11/2013
Great ending. I loved how Morgan was brought back for it. Kudos on a fine story!
phnxgrl chapter 15 . 3/11/2013
Great action between Chuck and the Masked Man. I loved how Chuck had preserved everything in their house. Please continue.
Guest chapter 15 . 3/7/2013
Well...that explains a lot.
wassupchuck chapter 15 . 3/8/2013
Hang in there. This too shall pass.
KryptonitePoison chapter 14 . 2/28/2013
Those bunch a slimy maggots were going to rape Sarah. I'm glad Chuck and the rest got there in the nick of time and put a stop to that. I can't wait for the end, I hope Chuck kills the head maggot, or Sarah. I'm wondering if in the last chapter your going to have Sarah and everyday try to help Chuck come to terms with having to kill and torture to get Sarah back. Thanks for the update, can't wait for the end.