Reviews for deep in the heart of texas
Eslssl chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
Ride em cowgirl!
"They saw you coming didn't they?"
non chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
Perfect balance of banter & teasing between them!
Inglenook17 chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Ooooo! So I did read you before. I remember this one.
GT500RonSmith chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
This was good! Nice love making!
fanficfan39 chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Love it - think I've stayed in that motel! But I didn't have the Blue Bell ice cream and Shiner beer!
concreteangel16 chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
Shiner and Blue Bell. A story after my own heart. Absolutely love this!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Lol that was so awesome, everything about that was so Castle and Beckett ! Loved it
Twyger chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
OK, who wouldn't want to lick chocolate ice cream off of Nathan Fillion's chest? Good thing Colorado gets Blue Bell in our grocery stores now! When is Nathan gonna be in town? I already have a hat.
LoveJessieLou chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Oh, I have SO many songs stuck in my head now! And this made me miss my road trip thru Texas, although I didn't get to have the kind of adventure they got! Lol That was so very, very HOT! And so much fun! I love how you always manage to keep them playful and sexy.
Jessie
K Gibbs Winters chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Haha, I get it. Reverse Cowgirl. XD XD XD
1822andallthat chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Haha! I had a lot of fun reading this story. Fun to see shamelessly unrepentant Castle trying placate Beckett and show her the bright side. The dialogues rock!

And then of course it's hot. Ohhh, and THAT kind of hot too.

1822 :)
Deb838 chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
God Bless Texas indeed!

Thoroughly enjoyed this story :)
Queen Isabella chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
This is the most hilarious thing I've seen all week! The thing about the map is so true, especially for born New Yorkers like our favorite non-couple/couple. Most people don't understand that it may look like a short trip, but it really means a couple hours in the car. I'm also not ashamed to say that Shiner and Bluebell have made frequent appearances in my dinner menu. Especially during college! Have you ever had a Candy Shiner? Just add a shot of grenadine to your bottle, and it not only gives it a sweet aftertaste, but it makes your drink pink!
Twilight-in-Texas chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
As a Texan, I LOVED this story. Especially the Shiner and the Blue Bell. Best stuff in the world!
tshlw chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Wow that helped to warm me up on this cold evening. Ride a cowboy safe a horse is now running through my head. ;)