Reviews for Where You Gonna Run To?
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
:)(: I'm glad Tara didn't give in when she left. I was just crying for her. She just wanted love.
Pam and Tara's conversation at the beginning broke my heart.
Tara was a complete badass when she was fighting those wolves and then here comes Pam being Tara's super protective badass.
I'm so glad Pam came for Tara and showed her as well as told her how much Tara means to her.
Absolutely fantastic one-shot :)(:
DarkndAngel9 chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Oh hello. Of course the first story I review of yours is the one that makes me cry. Ouch! I totally feel for Tara. This line "That was all Tara ever wanted or needed in life, to mean something to someone." killed me! Then you added it with this "Love in no uncertain terms; in death she thought she'd found it, but now she knew she was wrong." OUCH! My poor heart and then Pam loves her, but she just can't show it. I just ugh. But yeah I enjoyed this and the prequel! Even though they made me cry. (Especially with Pam standing to move in front of Eric during the fight. I can just imagine how that feels for Tara.
seeimsmiling360 chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Ughhhhh I feel like crying. Protective and sentimental Pam is the best. lasjdglasdjgalsdg. I love love LOVED this. Brava.
stargaze29 chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Awwwww!...Awwwwwwwww! That was awesome. It was so angsty yet so sweet at the sametime. I loved how fierce Tara was and how fierce Pam was in protecting her girl. Awesome job. :)
ravenbard chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Hear, hear! Music is the only thing that keeps the demons at bay. I don't have a clue who said that but it's so true. I myself am an avid music lover; my stereo in my room is on all day and when I'm out my earplugs are always blasting a tune. I physically cannot sleep without music and I always concentrate better when I have a tune in my ear.

Onto your story. Brilliant is the word that comes to mind. I love the way you write them in such angst-y situations. All the emotions you paint just jump off the screen to wreck havoc with my heart. Well done on another fantastic story and I can't wait to read more of your work.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
I loved this story! I would like some flashbacks or know how it had gotten to this point, what made Tara to leave in the first place? I'm hoping for more chapters and updates. Great work!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
i agree with chosenkid. more chapters or at least a long sequel.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
good for pam coming after her girl
Zed chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Such a treat reading your fics!
DyinggFlower chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Great oneshot. Loved how you described Tara's feistyness
and her desire to be cared for and what not. Loved it.

Also, I hope you can stop by my page to read the True Blood fanfic I wrote. xD
My True Blood fanfic contains my OC, and in my recent chapter I LOVED writing about her first encounter with Pam.

When my story progresses I'll get into Tara's unpredictable
relationship with her maker., and I'm sure I'll have fun with it.
TheChosenKid chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
You...Yeah, you...Keep writing...
Truebie chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Right in the feels, that's all I'm gonna say. Great job.

Looking forward to the next one!