Reviews for Albion's Lost Years
jessann2886 chapter 48 . 10/21/2013
Do you think the Queen would have told Reaver about Mary or no?
TSUBASAxFai chapter 30 . 10/5/2013
Queen: i will throw you off the balcony.
Reaver: Can I still get some?
TSUBASAxFai chapter 29 . 10/5/2013
Ah Reaver. Why are you so damn amusing
xXWhiteRabbitXx chapter 32 . 10/2/2013
I miss reaverxqueen :(
TSUBASAxFai chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
XD I love Reaver he is so funny
Guest chapter 30 . 9/10/2013
Reaver is awesome! Way to go Stephen Fry!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/10/2013
LOL she threw lee in the lake XDD
Sir Jason Kidd Gray chapter 47 . 9/5/2013
Ok, this is an awesome chapter, and I think the Queen's Guard is all but entirely depleted. The action is definitely intense and the tension is running super high. Believe me, I had to read this in about three minutes.

If I had to bring up any complaints, I would point out that verb tenses kept changing, which made me want to read faster, and that I don't know how any of the Queen's Guard looks anymore. There was a good chapter on their introduction, but I can't remember if Sam is blond or if Steve is fat...etc. I'd suggest referring to people by physical characteristics from time to time.

Also, has anyone else forgotten that she's pregnant? I'm not saying pregnant women are all frail and feeble, but JEEZ! This woman makes pregnant women in their first trimester look lazy if they just go to a desk job the entire time.
Sir Jason Kidd Gray chapter 46 . 8/30/2013
Oh yay, it's not the end yet. This is definitely a suspenseful chapter then.
voltagelisa chapter 46 . 8/29/2013
So I reread thsi story and once again I am at the last chapter. It totally sucks that there isn't more chapters, now I have to wait (dramatic sigh) Keep up the awesome work, I await impatiently for the next chapter.
Sir Jason Kidd Gray chapter 45 . 8/17/2013
YOU GOT THE GOODS!

Yes, the chapter started sappy. But by the end of this chapter, I was totally immersed in the storyline. I was tasting the sea, seeing the fog, listening to Reaver and Sparrow converse, and I was even in the cabin with the guys listening to Walter and Sparrow talking. Terrific use of imagery, your plot continues to engage, and when you finish this story, I will be sad to see the end of this plot.

If Lionhead Studios had made the DLC halfway as good as this story, there would have been no need for Fable 3. Which makes me wonder: Are you planning to make this a series, since you are including characters from Fable 3?

This is my first time reading a Sparrow/Reaver pairing and liking it. I like it so much, I want Walter to die.
Recruit 273 chapter 45 . 8/16/2013
Ohhh, I really love this story! It is different from alot of other stories of Fable I have read, but it is awesome! I love Walter, but I just can't fit him and the Queen together. Never seen a match like that before! But it is going really well for the story. I like how Reaver is always looking out for the Queen, and I think she still loves him too... Good job love it!
Sir Jason Kidd Gray chapter 43 . 8/1/2013
For a pregnant woman, the Queen is a super action hero. It's sad to see another supporter lost to the cause, but this is war. Sometimes good people die, sometimes bad people die. If more bad people than good die, then it was a good war.

Anyway, this part isn't absolute rubbish. There could be more details about their grieving, and the introduction seems somewhat rushed. Just go back and edit it when you have time, because this is solid, just needs embellishment.
Sir Jason Kidd Gray chapter 42 . 7/28/2013
I don't even know what to say to describe the last nine chapters. Suspenseful, engaging, comedic, tragic, inspiring, perhaps that's sufficient? This story should not be put down until a reader finishes reading, and even then, it should be picked up, re-read, and bookmarked. I anticipate an explosive final confrontation. I'm rooting for Sparrow and Walter by the way; even though I normally hate the pairing, your story has persuaded me that even he is good enough for the Queen.
Sir Jason Kidd Gray chapter 34 . 7/28/2013
This chapter...I just...Jaw dropping. It's 1 a.m. and I have to work at 6 with a bunch of kids, but after that chapter, I can't stop yet.