Reviews for Nothing
brittany08forever chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
So sweet
Lady1nRed chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Amazing story :-) you are good writer :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
loved your fanfic keep going.
it is the best haleb fanfic i 've read. xx
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
O MY GOD THAT WAS AMAZING. LIKE I CAN'T EVEN HANDLE THE WONDERFULNESS OF THIS STORY!
his velvet touch chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Just watched this episode again...gods. This almost made me cry. A few spelling/grammar mistakes, but good heavens the emotion was there. Phenomenal job. You should be proud ;)
Mlle Violine chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
OMG, this was incredible ! I really loved it, and felt Hanna's pain all along. I loved it when she woke up and Caleb was there for her - like he always has been :)
StrawberryGashes225 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Aw this was sweet, and I can very much see this happening. I feel like this is exactly how Hanna would act, and her mom too for the most part. I was crying for half of this fic (although to be perfectly honest, I do cry easily haha, but still!)
Britthall330 chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Love this more please!
Caroline chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
This is so incredible. I'm crying..
maria chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
perfect
Hiii chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
CONTINUE!
hollyhalebforeverlove chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
The beginning was so sad but beautifully written but the end was really cute!
msalv chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Beautiful. Teary.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
This was absolutely amazing. I have never been a fanfiction type of person, however I took a chance with reading this one. You did a wonderful job, and the entire time I could visualize the entire thing perfectly with the Rosewood Hospital, Caleb, Hanna, Ashley, the nurse. It was amazingly moving. Thank you for bringing to life the moment we may not get to see on screen.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
I know you said it was gonna be a oneshot but I think you should continue with a little bit more interaction now that he's awake and I really think you should have Caleb's mom come and Hanna can meet her. :) Great story.