Reviews for Chain of Memories: The Nintendo Version
Legionary Prime chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Could have sworn I've reviewed this already, but here it is. Great sequel to a great story. You've also inspired me to do my own 'rewrite' of KH called either Kingdom Hearts The Play Station version or Kingdom Hearts The Sony Version featuring play station related worlds with Looney Tunes and DC characters (mainly Batman)
FF and STH chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Great that you're still going to continue the story even if it going to start over. I do hope there will be some noticeably change in it. I can't wait for the next Chapters and wonder when it going to come.
Darth Necron chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Ah, I did notice you upgraded some of the lines but to be honest I am not sure why you felt the need to start all over again just for that, in my eyes it seemed like you could have just updated your previous story, that's what I did with Cosmic Wars with my revamped version, but, its your choice.

Oh well, looking forward to the new ride, hopefully once you get started, it will be a much faster one.

Also, just a small question. Are you aware of the Wii game the Last Story? If you are I was just wondering if there was any chance it would make a appearance in your Version of 2, because after beating it myself I felt it could be the best choice for the Pirates world in a Nintendo version. Its your call but, hope you look up the game to see if it could fit.

Well with that, keep up the good work Key, and till next time in the castle of Deja Vu.
Omegamorph chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Good set-up so far. Hopefully we'll see the introduction to Castle Oblivion and the first world soon.
V.I.S.I.O.N-K.I.N.G chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Hey there!

You may or may not remember me, but I know much of you. I did like your previous work, and well, I can only say, I'll like the new one too. I already finished my own Kingdom Hearts story, and will be working around any free moments to get some Chain of Memories/Reverse Rebirth works done when I can. If you've seen it, you LAUGH your head off, it's got more action, comedy, humor, the craziest bunch anyone has ever seen, and it's pretty long, I admit. But JusSonic likes it.

So anyway, if you like some ideas from me, I be happy to help? You may have that old review message of what I once wrote out longs way back, but, you might not?

Until then, you probably won't have too much difficulty, you have a rough draft of your work, you're just going over it, seeing what needs changes and whatnot, I understand (that's what I've done for my own works before posting). So good luck, I'm itching to see how this Nintendo Version: Chain of Memories (2.0), will turn out? Should be some good laughs, especially when you had Luigi in those lines to be seen as funny, yet surprisingly amazing that he could pull off something others didn't see coming? (And you know, with the new Luigi's Mansion sequel, you might either add in parts of that game, or save it for a Nintendo Version II, whichever you chose?) Now I bid you, and your fine work, a farewell, and good luck.
Aldamonburst chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
i'm disapointed at the reboot but excited as well! I'll continue following you!
JusSonic chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Glad to see this story going again, even though it's being rebuilt from scratch. Can't wait to see how it goes. And I may consider rebuilting Kingdom Nicktoons II from scratch too with a pal's help. Wish me luck!
D.J. Scales chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
I didn't know this was the 10th anniversary of Kingdom Hearts. Wow. Now this is good to know. Either way I like how this story is going to go.
SF64Rules chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Hmm, pretty much the same outline as the original but there are some differences. I'm impressed, I really look forward to seeing how the rest of the story turns out.