Reviews for Of Couple Fights and Kisses
Poweredbyinternet chapter 14 . 2/16
I've just now realized that you haven't been active in years and probably aren't getting these but if you are, love from Canada x
Poweredbyinternet chapter 8 . 2/15
I'm wheezing thanks
Poweredbyinternet chapter 7 . 2/15
This one's left me speechless, honestly.. I feel this way too much and I'm really glad you had somebody there for you to help you out c:
Poweredbyinternet chapter 6 . 2/15
Okay

So

My fingers are numb from reading this as i walk my dog? Because it's amazing? Wow?

I really appreciate this kind of writing that stems from emotion because that's the kind that I do xd most of it is just one-shots that happen as they go along, and often times people are very OOC, so don't worry you aren't as bad as me. I'm glad that you've found a creative outlet to go to when negative emotions surface. I know it helps me a lot. Keep doing what you're doing, Im looking forward to the rest of this story c:
I love your stories, you write really well with good plots!
I suggest Netflix, several items of food you favor, and a big blanket. Trust me, I'm a doctor.
Nozomi-ne chapter 1 . 12/20/2016
Hello! : )
Honestly, I don't even know if you're going to read this, but I just wanted to tell you that you are so incredibly strong. You're stronger than I'll ever be. Just trust me, it really does get better. I left my best friend ( like, seriously best friend, I love her so much ) exactly 1 year ago, and I miss her every day. Although we text each other incessantly, it just isn't the same as being around her. But, I can tell you with utmost certainty that it gets better. However, that doesn't happen in just one night, and I'll be here if you ever need a shoulder to cry on. Love you and your writing! 3
Alec Renn chapter 2 . 12/5/2016
This is so beautiful and cute I love it
luv dove -10 chapter 1 . 11/18/2016
I love your writing!
yaoipower chapter 1 . 10/31/2016
Hey, I just wanted to say, that I really enjoy your wonderful writings :)
They make me smile on stressful days or in the morning when I don't want to get up early
Btw, they inspired me for my own stories ;)

Greetings
Trash chapter 10 . 10/15/2016
Oh my god i don't even actually ship it but that hug was too much oh my god so cute help this review is so cringey but idgaf that was amazing
Guest chapter 12 . 8/27/2016
Omg!that is the sweetest thing i ever heard!i hope you two stay tigether,i can tell you really do love her!
Guest chapter 8 . 6/23/2016
EYYY!You's got it goin good!
Clamrose7 chapter 22 . 5/27/2016
You are also like one of the first things to come up on google if you search "sebceil fluff" so yeah.
-Clamrose7
Clamrose7 chapter 22 . 5/27/2016
Seeing as this was last updated almost three years ago, you probably won't ever see this, but I want to let you know you are a super brave person for putting what is going on in your personal life on a page for the intere world to see. I can't even post a picture of myself on Facebook, where only my friends can see it. I think your a incredibly brave person and your amazing writer, I can't even write a paragraph that holds any important information when I try to write fiction. Anyway I think you should continue to write, and know that you are a better person than I am. Carry On, and never look back.
- Clamrose7