Reviews for Of Couple Fights and Kisses
Omg!that is the sweetest thing i ever heard!i hope you two stay tigether,i can tell you really do love her!
EYYY!You's got it goin good!
Clamrose7 chapter 22 . 5/27
You are also like one of the first things to come up on google if you search "sebceil fluff" so yeah.
-Clamrose7
Clamrose7 chapter 22 . 5/27
Seeing as this was last updated almost three years ago, you probably won't ever see this, but I want to let you know you are a super brave person for putting what is going on in your personal life on a page for the intere world to see. I can't even post a picture of myself on Facebook, where only my friends can see it. I think your a incredibly brave person and your amazing writer, I can't even write a paragraph that holds any important information when I try to write fiction. Anyway I think you should continue to write, and know that you are a better person than I am. Carry On, and never look back.
- Clamrose7
Randomcupcakes25 chapter 22 . 5/24
Awesome! Absolutely hilarious! Stop doubting yourself, this is fantastic. Please make more.
Unknown name chapter 22 . 5/23
I think your work is awesome and you shouldn't stop writing these stories. I really enjoy reading it, and if anyone doesn't like it then it's their loss. Keep up the good work!
FuzzyWoolSweater chapter 22 . 4/22
Hey I'm just gonna say that I read your story and it's amazing. You don't know how much you had me squealing from the fluff! I honestly hope you find happiness and that whatever's happening in your life right now gets resolved and you can get your own happy ending. Your writing is amazing and I'm so glad you wrote it. It was amazing to read and I hope you feel loads and loads better. Thanks for the story!
I Want To Help chapter 12 . 3/13
Please..I hope I can help. If you want to talk, my instagram is carecare2004, and my kik is Asthemoonrises
I would love to help you with all of this and just talk..
I'm so sorry... You are such a great author though!
cupcake90913 chapter 1 . 2/27
*cute
cupcake90913 chapter 1 . 2/27
This is so site
Ragdoll chapter 7 . 2/18
I understand you, everybody has those days when you cry for nothing but also for everything. I hope you don't get those days too often. :)

And now for the chapter I really liked it especially sebastians character. Your writing style and your kind of occ characters are also very interesting. Little less crying moments for Ciel and in my eyes it would have been perfect, but nonetheless it was a nice moment between them.

Sorry for such a late review. :)

Ps. I'm really bad at leaving reviews so excuse my writing and everything.
Raven chapter 22 . 1/19
You seem like a wonderful person and I adore this collection. It's beautiful and I'm so glad that it has been written. The stories give the characters so much life, so much emotion. I'm sorry that such a beautiful person who writes such wonderful stories feels the way you do. With love from a tired but avid reader
Part of the 2 chapter 7 . 12/30/2015
Did you know that only 2% of people online actually care how you're feeling? I'm part of that 2% and I want you to know that I love this book, I love Sebaciel and I think you're great, I know it can be hard sometimes, trust me I do, but there is always a stopping point. Everything's gonna be ok if you just hold on tight. Everything may be amiss but it's in those times you find what is actually concrete in your life.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/25/2015
Chapter 13: YOU MOTHERFUCKING BITCH IMMA GONNA FIND YOU AND STRANGLE YOU TO DEATH AND THEN RIP YOUR ALREADY DEAD BODY APPART AND EAT YOUR INSIDES. MUWAWHAWHAWHA. HOW DARE YOU NOT LETING CIEL MEET SEBASTIAN. YOU SELFISH BITCH.
Author chan this doesnt go for you if you are reading this PLEASE dont be offended. Im talking about Ciel's contructor