Reviews for Of Couple Fights and Kisses
kelcey chapter 22 . 2/11
all of your story's are beautiful you beautiful person
Falonian chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
Hey, I just wanted to say that I absolutely adore your writing. I've read a lot of your stories, and keep rereading them, because they are so incredibly fluffy! I must say I am quite the romantic sap, so I have this sweet spot for fluff... Also, there are not many fluffy stories to be found about this, rather lustful, couple. I like lemons, I can't deny that, but really, fluff is just... My life, so to speak. Thus, thank you for writing such amazing stories, love.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/28/2014
wow deep
Tiny-Queen chapter 2 . 9/17/2014
dawwwwwwww cx
tbh, I though Ciel was going to be afraid of a cat or something XD
Himmel Holle chapter 21 . 9/15/2014
This is really good. I have been planning to write a Sebaciel fanfiction for a long, long time, but I have never known what to write about. This gave me that little extra nudge I needed to finally write about Sebaciel. Thank you very much for posting this, it is one of my favorite stories-and-random-chapter-things...I am never good at coming up with names for stuff, and I don't know what a bunch of chapters that have no relation with each other whatsoever is called. See? Terrible at making up names. Keep writing, because I love your...writing...ugh. I need to fix myself up. Again, thanks for posting because I really love it and I read it over and over, so thank you so much! (Please, please, please, PM me about your thoughts as to what I should do to make my writing as good as yours!)
Guest chapter 13 . 8/18/2014
oh my god the chapter at this point made m3e cry its sooooooooooo beautiful I love the desperation! you are my new favorite sebaciel writer! love it
Michala chapter 3 . 8/15/2014
ITHIS
TheAwesomeCocoPuff chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Okay, just so you know, because this is a long story, I'm only reviewing the chapters I find important. Sorry about that. Am I forgiven?
Guest chapter 5 . 7/15/2014
Oh my gosh I love these fluffy SebaCiel one shots I think I like this one the most, though, because none of my previous partners ever sent a request to me and make it "Facebook official".. Love it. Favorited.
Guest chapter 21 . 7/2/2014
You keep writing! If your parents don't support it well too bad for them cause you are AMAZING! I love EVERY SINGLE CHAPTER in this. I'm glad that you have someone to talk to. Keep up the good work!
Samantha114 chapter 22 . 6/28/2014
I really, really loved this story! I think my favorite chapter was chapter 8..and 14...and 16 too...*flips table* I can't choose just one!
Samantha114 chapter 2 . 6/28/2014
awwwww 3 :D
whoreos420 chapter 22 . 6/5/2014
hi i just wanted to say ive powered through this series and, it being june 2014, i guess you wont be updating anymore.
but its an awesome story and i encourage you to update it if you feel like you are up to it/want to/have motivation to because this little series thing is so awesome.
i hope your funk isnt lasting for a full year 3
Guest chapter 21 . 2/3/2014
I would just like to say I adore your writing and I think you're very skilled none the less so don't let petty people tell you what you should and shouldn't write, if it makes you happy then you write adorable fanfiction I give kudos to you man, I wish I had the patients to write cute stories, idk I hope to be hearing more of your stories soon
PenelopePurple12 chapter 7 . 10/10/2013
This chapter did make me cry, but I suppose that was the purpose :3 So beautiful