Reviews for Phalaenopsis
ZeldaFanAtHeart chapter 12 . 12/23/2014
Gah! Man I loved this. I don't usually like the way Daemon is portrayed in most stories, but this was perfect. Even the ending tied it up well. I really, really liked this one XD
ZeldaFanAtHeart chapter 4 . 12/23/2014
I love these, they're almost good enough to be plots for whole stories by themselves.

Bit of constructive criticism: There was one part that said ""Then as proof to convince you, can the Decimo Family show us your rings?" This seemed to have gotten Alaude interested and kept G. at bay."

I'm guessing that you meant Asari, since Alaude wasn't part of the meeting yet. That or I missed something and I'm really confused. Just thought I'd mention it :)
Sailor Pandabear chapter 13 . 9/16/2014
interesting.
EK12 chapter 13 . 6/21/2014
I can't pinpoint which I like the most even though I just read through all. But World 13 is one of the ones I really enjoyed. I hope you'll be able to continue World 13, as you said, 8n a seperate fic, yet retaining the feelings it has :)
He-who-runs-into-walls chapter 11 . 5/5/2014
Which fits since Byakuran (Ghost Orchid) and the Funeral Wreaths have a flower theme to their names
L's Cappuccino chapter 5 . 1/24/2014
Its kinda a pity that this isn't a series... Sounds cool
saphire644 chapter 13 . 3/24/2013
I LIKE THIS ONE THE MOST! Because the plotline actually seems to have some promise. And it's interesting. Predicting that this will become a story, I bet it'll be a 3-shot.
WritingClockwork chapter 13 . 3/18/2013
Yay this was, hands down, one of the best stories I read so far! Actually all of them are great, but the hing I love about it the most, is the fact that he is still Tsuna. He did not change, well he did, but not really. His pacifist personality has remained the same save for his assertiveness to fight back. I am seriously in love with dystopic themes but I always love the ones that have the ability to have a happy ending. My question is: How in the world did Enrico become Decimo? It also seemed somewhat dark that Nono went behind Enrico's back to train the "true" decimo. I don't know, maybe it's just me, but dang what kinda upbringing did he have to go power hungry. Unless of course he is not really in control but a mere puppet, I think you gave a hint to that but I wasn't sure. Lol does this mean Xanxus is still stuck on ice? Anyway, as always awesome story!
Hikaru Einsberg chapter 13 . 3/12/2013
Interesting
Hikaru Einsberg chapter 3 . 3/11/2013
I'm very confused now...They are all changing...
charm13insomnia chapter 13 . 3/11/2013
nice i love when Byakuran and Tsuna team up i hope this one independent becomes soon
Seithr-Kairy chapter 12 . 3/10/2013
Hello! I wanted to cast my ballot for parallel 12, but you didnt put this chapter on the poll... why? is PW#12 would remain one-shot?

I like most of them, but #12 was unique, because it has a "redeemed" Daemon Spade here... so far, I never really saw any fanfic with this idea before...

soo... can you put #12 in the poll?

Thanks before...
Guest chapter 4 . 3/10/2013
These are really good ideas for a story. if you don't want to do the stories itself maybe you can put them up so someone else can can continue them.

I would really like it if they were and it would increase the number of khr ff.
Alia Inverse chapter 13 . 3/10/2013
This one was so... alluring. It was really melancholic but for some reason I really liked it. I think it was a great idea to save it for last This was an amazing collection
charm13insomnia chapter 12 . 3/2/2013
this was good looking forwards to the last chapter