Reviews for Ruby
JadeElizabethOliver chapter 27 . 12/23/2015
This is my favorite chapter of the WHOLE series. I love how Ruby and Trevor met. Its like the 20th time I read it!
JadeElizabethOliver chapter 41 . 12/20/2015
I love this chapter! Can you make a book with just Ruby Trevor fluff?
jadewest5 chapter 8 . 12/6/2015
Great, I'm enjoying this at the moment! After this story I'm reading Zombie apocalypse: Victorious! I can't wait!
ohsnapitzlexi chapter 36 . 9/20/2014
You just love cliffhangers don't you?!
ohsnapitzlexi chapter 25 . 9/20/2014
My middle name is Marie! Awww. A baby girl! :)
Justforsmiles11 chapter 13 . 8/8/2014
I love this story!
Jeremy Shane chapter 52 . 8/3/2014
Groovy Chapter & More Please
sshaw101 chapter 52 . 8/2/2014
Adorable, adorable, adorable! I just love Ruby as an all around person. And those girls at the Grub Truck, I thought she was gonna punch them at first! Jade's such a great big sister. She cares about Ruby so much and it really shows. And even if she is only a few years older than her, I feel like Ruby's almost like a daughter to Jade. And Trevor. I envy Ruby so much for having him as her boyfriend (and husband). He just seems so perfect! Equally as perfect would have to be these last few parts from there life then til now! I'm so hyper and this made me so happy! I literally just bounced around my house cause I'm so in love with this! IT'S JUST SO FRIGGIN' PERFECT! I can't wait to see what else you've got!
BadeLuvScissorLuv chapter 25 . 10/28/2013
O.m.g.
That's my neice's name!
Except the last name is Halliwell instead if Oliver.
BadeLuvScissorLuv chapter 22 . 10/28/2013
Won't Jade be a little...big for the wedding though?
BadeLuvScissorLuv chapter 9 . 10/28/2013
Omg! Did you know that Liz Gillies fave cereal was lucky charms?
She said it in Ari and Liz question time.
x.alice.massacre.x chapter 2 . 2/15/2013
This is great so far. Cant wait to read more!

Alice
Cassidyxoxo chapter 50 . 2/1/2013
Awwww that's so cute! I love this!
Cassidyxoxo chapter 38 . 2/1/2013
Ahahahahaha nice way to put it
Cassidyxoxo chapter 36 . 2/1/2013
Omg that's scary. Btw tell your friend that I said hi and I hope she feels better