Reviews for Return to Dimention 52
EvelioandZgroup chapter 8 . 9/26/2012
This story keeps surprising me with thrills and shocks. The author doesn't hesitate you with no fear and leads you to a path of spiraling conclusions and unanswered questions.
jack chapter 5 . 9/23/2012
i..am..assuming..that..soul..is..gumball..and..blade..is..penny
EvelioandZgroup chapter 7 . 9/25/2012
An ironic twist which many people wouldn't see coming. Though I predicted that Gumball was already involved. Though this is starting to get good.
Derek Watterson chapter 6 . 9/24/2012
This story is a new idea, and I like new Ideas, I know Evelio Does most of the reviews here in The TAWoG section but I would give your story a 3.7 out of 4. Don't take the grading as bad please, its just that every story, as well as everything else in life, in my opinion has room to improve :)
EvelioandZgroup chapter 6 . 9/23/2012
More readers expect who and how he will show but my question, will they live?
AnterB chapter 4 . 9/23/2012
To jack, Gumball will be introduced into the story soon, but like I said this story requires you to take small clues and put them together to find an answer. (0_0)
EvelioandZgroup chapter 5 . 9/23/2012
A past to remember which brings the excelling beginning of a new orgin but potrays of into a shocking twist.
jack chapter 4 . 9/21/2012
one..question..WHERE..THE..FUCK..IS..GUMBALL..(using..dots..because..space..bar..dosent..work)
EvelioandZgroup chapter 4 . 9/21/2012
This is a captivating thriller story that an unstoppable and unique ensemble. This brings it to a unbearable turn of events.
EvelioandZgroup chapter 2 . 9/18/2012
*Clap*Clap*Clap* Bravo! This story doesn't lose its buzz and is most certainly an original piece of FanFics. This defiantly one story I have not seen.
AnterB chapter 2 . 9/18/2012
Disregard chapter 2 for now. Posting error
TAWOGfan chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Very good. Disliked the POV thing, but that's just preference. Just for the sake of punctuation, please be sure to use commas. I caught a few places where there should have been, but weren't. - TAWOGfan
EvelioandZgroup chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Return to Dimention 52 is return to a great sci-fi story. This is well written for a beginner and I say this is a story people should stick around to.
AnterB chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
It will. Trust me. (0_0)
Agent BM chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
I don't really understand whats going on right now, but maybe it'll make sense as the story goes on
30 | « Prev Page 1 2