Reviews for Football Headed: One Shots
arrancar125 chapter 10 . 12/3/2013
I liked it. One thing, you don't have to say asked/shouted. You could say she asked while shouted. Or just say shouted. The question mark covers asking. Just a tod bit.
arrancar125 chapter 11 . 12/1/2013
I like how you wrote them. It was spot on. However, there is one thing I would critique. I was wondering if you knew you spelled speak wrong. You wrote speck. That spells spe-eck. I tried to spell out the sounds.
Nep2uune chapter 17 . 11/28/2013
Arnold was more right then Bob. Every father hates to see when he is being replace in his baby girls life. Arnold has to remember that when his time comes around. Please update when you can.
LeDawn chapter 17 . 11/28/2013
I don't big bob but people can change.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/1/2013
You must have been bored here or something :/
Nep2uune chapter 16 . 7/28/2013
Bob doesn't like that he can't control Helga anymore. I can't wait to see how this dinner is going to go. Bob better watchout. Before Arnold and Phil jump him. Please update when you can
Myriamj chapter 16 . 7/27/2013
OMG!
I can't believe Arnold being rude with someone, hahaha.
But i can believe Big Bob yet call him Alfred, hahaha.
Thanks for write it.
Myriamj chapter 15 . 7/27/2013
Hahaha, i always love the histories about Arnold and kids. :)
I suspect Helga'll find out Arnold's adventure.
spiderweb.zombie chapter 16 . 7/26/2013
I think you meant son in law and sister in law, not step-son and step-sister. That kinda threw me off haha.
Nep2uune chapter 15 . 7/24/2013
That was cute. Arnold turn dark when someone mes with his kids. i think Helga would be proud he fought back. But, really lucky it didn't turn bad. Please update when you can.
artificus chapter 14 . 3/6/2013
LOL, she takes it quite well for a 15year old girl XD
artificus chapter 7 . 3/6/2013
awww maah gawd! this was so nice!
artificus chapter 5 . 3/6/2013
Oh LOL! I loved this one especially! They are all very sensitive and nice, but this one just made me laugh!
Oh, and I really Liked the first one too :D
Nep2uune chapter 14 . 2/27/2013
I bet for now on whenever he see her. He will see her naked. Please update when you can.
Myriamj chapter 14 . 2/23/2013
Hehehe. I love it. I love funny histories. And this is good history.
Thanks for write it.