Reviews for Sortiarius
Taishou chapter 14 . 11/11
Such a grear story and it's not finished T.T omg! Why you do this to meee!?

I need mooreee now that the final Aspect has been found!

Pleasee i hope sometime soon will you be able to finish this
The Honeycomb chapter 14 . 10/4
Ok this is unacceptable! I find a great and intriguing Kenshin AU that isn't like a broken record (so many pick similar plots it's depressing really) and here I come to find that THIS one has basically been unfinished for TWO YEARS?! I implore you, find the creative spark, the go-go juice, the distraction from stress (I know a few good ninjas if you need help in that department) whatever it takes to FINISH this story! You have woven an intricate web that I am fascinated by and I eagerly await the results of your crafty mind.
Hi, i'm looking forward to your next chapter. I really liked this story and i hope you update soon.
Christabel chapter 1 . 3/24
Hey its me again,its been 2 years...I've been waiting... where is the darn chappie!?... I'm dying of curiosity
Assassel chapter 14 . 3/6
GAAAAH. Please don't stop updating. It has become very very very very interesting and exciting. I would love to get to see Aoshi defend himself from Kaoru. This is such an amazing story. It's somehow a new plot (in my end). An extensive one. I remember reading a similar story where the RK characters are seasons, and if I remember correctly, Kenshin had something to do with being all "rainy" and Kaoru ran from him because of something. Well, anyway. Please, continue this story. It would be a great loss otherwise.
Meno chapter 14 . 2/14
You are going to finish this, right? Pls?
AnimaAmore chapter 14 . 2/3
You are officially one of my favourite authors ever. And THE fave for Rurouni Kenshin. Awesome job, I'm beyond words! I'll be looking forward to more!
Guest chapter 14 . 12/28/2014
Ahhhh! Update soon! You can't leave it there! Please!
rio chapter 14 . 12/26/2014
wahhhh... where's the update. I've been following this story for months. Please update.
Melime14 chapter 13 . 12/8/2014
This is sooo good. I am rereading it and it is such a shame that such a good story isnt completed. Please continue it.
UrmixMoonstone chapter 14 . 9/18/2014
Wow! This is very different from the other AU Magic-themed RK fanfiction. And an extremely well-written one at that! I hope you continue with the story if possible :)
A Midsummer chapter 14 . 9/6/2014
Well Kaoru-dono already said it as much. He feels like Winter. My oh my. Kaoru's definitely doing her job better, probably from maturity, than Aang ever managed as he floundered through a single objective. And I really, really, love the idea of veils that disrupts memory and shit.
A Midsummer chapter 5 . 9/6/2014
So let me get this straight. Kaoru is the freaking Avatar slash Cetra with the Essence being a version of the Lifestream here in this alternate universe. Interesting. But no, I'm not appreciating the blatant nod to Naruto.
Guest chapter 14 . 7/14/2014
Aw dang! Will you update soon? I REALLY want to see Kaoru beat Aoshi up for what he did! Please update soon!
Dazed Blue chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Aww, that is so sweet how Fen was your beta! Awwww, really. Can't help but think that is super sweet of him considering how you said he wasn't a kenshin/fanfiction reader. I digress; I can't wait to read how what an utter badass Kaoru's going to be! I can totally count on you to portray her in an admirable lighting(: