Reviews for Sortiarius
Hi, i'm looking forward to your next chapter. I really liked this story and i hope you update soon.
Christabel chapter 1 . 3/24
Hey its me again,its been 2 years...I've been waiting... where is the darn chappie!?... I'm dying of curiosity
Assassel chapter 14 . 3/6
GAAAAH. Please don't stop updating. It has become very very very very interesting and exciting. I would love to get to see Aoshi defend himself from Kaoru. This is such an amazing story. It's somehow a new plot (in my end). An extensive one. I remember reading a similar story where the RK characters are seasons, and if I remember correctly, Kenshin had something to do with being all "rainy" and Kaoru ran from him because of something. Well, anyway. Please, continue this story. It would be a great loss otherwise.
Meno chapter 14 . 2/14
You are going to finish this, right? Pls?
AnimaAmore chapter 14 . 2/3
You are officially one of my favourite authors ever. And THE fave for Rurouni Kenshin. Awesome job, I'm beyond words! I'll be looking forward to more!
Guest chapter 14 . 12/28/2014
Ahhhh! Update soon! You can't leave it there! Please!
rio chapter 14 . 12/26/2014
wahhhh... where's the update. I've been following this story for months. Please update.
Melime14 chapter 13 . 12/8/2014
This is sooo good. I am rereading it and it is such a shame that such a good story isnt completed. Please continue it.
UrmixMoonstone chapter 14 . 9/18/2014
Wow! This is very different from the other AU Magic-themed RK fanfiction. And an extremely well-written one at that! I hope you continue with the story if possible :)
A Midsummer chapter 14 . 9/6/2014
Well Kaoru-dono already said it as much. He feels like Winter. My oh my. Kaoru's definitely doing her job better, probably from maturity, than Aang ever managed as he floundered through a single objective. And I really, really, love the idea of veils that disrupts memory and shit.
A Midsummer chapter 5 . 9/6/2014
So let me get this straight. Kaoru is the freaking Avatar slash Cetra with the Essence being a version of the Lifestream here in this alternate universe. Interesting. But no, I'm not appreciating the blatant nod to Naruto.
Guest chapter 14 . 7/14/2014
Aw dang! Will you update soon? I REALLY want to see Kaoru beat Aoshi up for what he did! Please update soon!
Dazed Blue chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Aww, that is so sweet how Fen was your beta! Awwww, really. Can't help but think that is super sweet of him considering how you said he wasn't a kenshin/fanfiction reader. I digress; I can't wait to read how what an utter badass Kaoru's going to be! I can totally count on you to portray her in an admirable lighting(:
LumiWand chapter 14 . 6/15/2014
Oh my goodness! It's been quite a while since you updated this story and you did say your interest in writing fanfiction was dwindling but you can't stop here! It would literally be shame for the rest of the world to be deprived of your talent! This story is amazingly wonderful and my heart would break to never be able to finish it. Please please PLEASE write more! I can only hope that these reviews still make it to you, and I will write one everyday encouraging your muses! Fantasy muses attack! !
Demi chapter 14 . 5/19/2014
Well, I only just started reading this story and I totally love it! Please update soon!