Reviews for Sortiarius
natysc chapter 14 . 4/6
Update ?!
Anonymous chapter 14 . 4/2
Sryy i havent review long time. School probs not fun. Keep working on the next chapter love the way u described Kaoru's anger. Teehhee. Lmao. Keep doin what ur doin. If u want to experiment experiment with us readers. And we will saaaay...BOO or YAY!
Compucles chapter 14 . 2/18
It's about time she figured it out, although I guess the veil was trying to keep her from making the connection. I thought it was pretty obvious who Winter was with all the hints you gave. Heck, I had him pegged as soon as the story revealed there was an Aspect for each season based on Kaoru's initial description of how his magic felt. I also had Yahiko pegged as Autumn on the basis that he was the only major non-villianous "Rurouni Kenshin" character yet to make an appearance by that point of the story (assuming Hiko is the Essence of Spring). It's a shame (for me, anyway) that I wasn't reading this story back when you had that contest.

Anyway, this is an excellent story with a very fun AU that I have greatly enjoyed reading to this point. I hope you update soon.
Kaidou chapter 14 . 2/18
This is so fun! Though I'm worried now that Shishio can roughly pinpoint Kaoru and the others' location, but at least she found winter :) Hopefully Kaoru can kick Shishio's butt and pull the frazzled world together before it all goes to hell.

Kudos!
Lunardragon33 chapter 14 . 2/12
kick his ass Kaoru
this is awesome please update soon
lilcrazysharon11 chapter 14 . 12/31/2013
This is a great story. I hope you find time to come back and finish it. :)
hitokori midnight chapter 14 . 12/28/2013
hurry up with the next chapter plese
Christabel chapter 14 . 12/11/2013
What a great story,i felt all the emotions. I know it has been long but can you please continue?...i have to see the end of it...plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
chibi heishi chapter 14 . 11/29/2013
Haha! That's right, Kenshin, be afraid! Be very, very afraid! And Aoshi... you are SO gonna get it...
Valaroma chapter 14 . 11/26/2013
This story is so exciting! It gets better and better. I can't wait to read what Kaoru will do to lift the veil from Aoishi. And also how Shishio is going to flush the Listener out. There are a lot of questions and that just makes it better. You write wonderfully!
Valaroma chapter 12 . 11/26/2013
I loved the fluff in the end of this chapter! And also they way Kenshin realized his feelings were of the more intimate kind. :)
kyoandyuya chapter 11 . 11/23/2013
Hey! Please update soon! I want to see who Winter is. Best candidate is Aoshi himself. It is stated that Winter does not want to be found, who better than Aoshi fits that description? Hiko, maybe but I want it as Aoshi. The endeavor that Winter makes upon himself is so ninja-like though. :)
Naw d Blume chapter 14 . 11/16/2013
Whoa!
I'm brought to the world of fantasy!

I really enjoyed reading from the first chapter to this chapter. Spending hours to read, though :P

I thought that the voices whisper to Kaoru is the voice of The Dragon Lord, but then it's actually the Essences. It's the first thing make my head goes 'bling-bling'! It's nice that this fic make my head 'bling-bling' X3 Kkkkk. I love fics that make my head goes bling-bling :D

So, that's Yahiko's role. I've been wondering about him when he doesn't appear in the fist chapters ... when usually in multichaps, he is always present, be it only small part or big part. When you introduced him as The Autumn, I was 'oh, finally. He got big role!'. It's really cute about how you describe him. His persona is good!

Hmmm, so there are currently two Seasons who are able to listen? Yahiko and Kenshin? I hope that Kenshin will be able to expand his ability to listen. I was sure that he was able to hear only little?

Ah, and it's a surprise about Winter. I thought that he will be someone with big role; bigger than only being a 'protector of Spring', but I didn't expect him to be as big as a Season! XD
I wonder, is it related to mint, too? If Winter tastes like mint, what of the others? If I'm not mistaken, you described Ken's warm and such, but no exact flavor... It's only Aoshi whom you describe as a specific flavor.

The mind magic is close to Winter. Is Yumi perhaps actually aligned with Winter and not Summer? Maybe she is Aoshi's someone? The nature of Winter's and Yumi's veils is both the same; for hiding their selves from the world (except that Yumi's doesn't hide herself from herself) ... which one of them made the veil first?

Are you going to finish this soon? I feel like this is almost the ending since Winter's been found :'o

As much as interest I have in this story, this is yours to begin with. I only able to thank you for writing this and hope that you will still continue :) No need to hurry and take your time!
Have a nice day! :D
WinterPrayerOfTheMoons chapter 14 . 11/16/2013
Ahahaha. Oh well. xD I got them wrong. But itsokay, because I got to reas awesome chapters from this. _ update soon and I hope you will find more inspiration.
WinterPrayerOfTheMoons chapter 9 . 11/15/2013
Udo Jin-e is winter! xD that is only my guess though. The man who slaughtered his own comrades and the one who froze people with his eyes? That guy. I think I may be wrong but that's my best gues. _ I love your story so far.