Reviews for Unfolding a Plan
Luca chapter 84 . 9/27
God! You make me cry like I never cry with a Fanfic! God! I'm still crying! I love it! This is the best fanfic EVER! thank you so much!
I can't believe how much I love it! You are amazing! This fanfic will be with me until my end day! THANK YOU SO MUCH!
God! You make me cry like I never cried with a Fanfic! God! I'm still crying! I love it! This is the best fanfic EVER! thank you so much!
Luca chapter 69 . 9/27
They are getting married! God! I'm so happy! Thank you
Luca chapter 64 . 9/26
Thank you so much! I'm in love with this!
Luca chapter 49 . 9/24
I love you! This fanfic is the best! Cora and Regina! I am smiling like a fool! I can't stop! It was so much fun for me! Thank you!
Luca chapter 48 . 9/24
Oh God! I love this fanfic! I Just love it! Thank you so much for this!
kimberwc chapter 58 . 9/9
Wow! I am simply blown away by this story, and this chapter in particular. It touched me. Made me cry. I really love your stories, Lost, Catch Me, and Twisting being my all time favorites. This story is right up there though. I started reading it this morning, and haven't been able to stop reading! So glad I started reading this after you finished it. Now I can keep reading until the end without waiting for updates! Whoo hoo!
winx563 chapter 84 . 2/24
Awesome
Clau23 chapter 84 . 1/7
It has been a pleasure to enjoy this wonderful journey, from start to finish It was full of emotion, joy and sadness.
I absolutely love this story and I hope that you will be encouraged to continue this fantastic adventure.
Thank you for sharing you great Talent with all of us.

Please be super nice and continue the adventure.

Take care
DarrenPattinson chapter 84 . 12/24/2015
I FREAKIN LOVE YOUR STORIES ! They are a work of art quite frankly :')
Guest chapter 84 . 8/30/2015
This was such an amazing story! You should be so proud of this!
M chapter 21 . 8/10/2015
A LIGHT FUN CHAPTER?! O.o how long has it been since you've written one like this? how long has it been since I last read one like this?
no, I'm doing this for pancakes. (smart man this David)
and maybe a kiss, when you don't taste like flour.' I bet he prefers whipped cream with Regina :p
and my fav goes tooooo...:::::: Henry's intertwined fingers in hers. gaaaahhh! loved it
m chapter 20 . 8/10/2015
this was sad. and happy. and painful. and beautiful. aaww
fav line : you smell like her
AND REGINA IN DAVID'S JACKET! HEART EYES!
m chapter 19 . 8/10/2015
it started so sweet! and this ending. ugh! these were the good days. now it's death and blood and pain everywhere. I miss this kind of pain. you feel bad but not devastated.
'She was just glad she wasn't alone.' this is so beautiful. and sad because it implies the many times she had shit happening to her and she was alone! hhh... you keep sucking
meral chapter 18 . 8/10/2015
hahhahahahahahaha Grumpy is my favorite from all the dwarfs. and you write him spot on.
as for the rest, they are just so adorable and they never get tiring. I can read this fic a thousand times and still enjoy it as if it was the first.