Reviews for Unfolding a Plan
LaurenM98 chapter 16 . 5/16
This name changing is really confusing me. You keep calling him David and James. Which name is it? I think James is the name of his twin brother and his actual name is David.
Hope4better chapter 84 . 4/18
Emily, I can't believe it's taken me this long to read the rest of your work! I've read Love In The Dark and Kiss Me but has NO IDEA you had such a wealth of amazing fics I could lose myself in. You are so so talented. This fic, this fic was so great and so intense I couldn't stop. But there's SO MUCH of it (I feel spoiled) that when I finished I didn't know what real life was anymore. I was so drawn in that when I watched Once last Sunday I had a few moments of complete confusion because I was expecting your verse. WONDERFUL job, I adore this one and I'm currently making my way through the rest! Thank you for these brilliant stories!
keylamarie08 chapter 31 . 3/25
jio
SongForRegina chapter 49 . 1/7
Love Grumpy! Awesome! Re-reading! Love it even more than before!
Guest chapter 84 . 11/12/2016
OMG this was such a good fanfic, forever my fave after twisting the tale, LOVEDD IT!
Luca chapter 84 . 9/27/2016
God! You make me cry like I never cry with a Fanfic! God! I'm still crying! I love it! This is the best fanfic EVER! thank you so much!
I can't believe how much I love it! You are amazing! This fanfic will be with me until my end day! THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Guest chapter 83 . 9/27/2016
God! You make me cry like I never cried with a Fanfic! God! I'm still crying! I love it! This is the best fanfic EVER! thank you so much!
Luca chapter 69 . 9/27/2016
They are getting married! God! I'm so happy! Thank you
Luca chapter 64 . 9/26/2016
Thank you so much! I'm in love with this!
Luca chapter 49 . 9/24/2016
I love you! This fanfic is the best! Cora and Regina! I am smiling like a fool! I can't stop! It was so much fun for me! Thank you!
Luca chapter 48 . 9/24/2016
Oh God! I love this fanfic! I Just love it! Thank you so much for this!
kimberwc chapter 58 . 9/9/2016
Wow! I am simply blown away by this story, and this chapter in particular. It touched me. Made me cry. I really love your stories, Lost, Catch Me, and Twisting being my all time favorites. This story is right up there though. I started reading it this morning, and haven't been able to stop reading! So glad I started reading this after you finished it. Now I can keep reading until the end without waiting for updates! Whoo hoo!
winx563 chapter 84 . 2/24/2016
Awesome
Clau23 chapter 84 . 1/7/2016
It has been a pleasure to enjoy this wonderful journey, from start to finish It was full of emotion, joy and sadness.
I absolutely love this story and I hope that you will be encouraged to continue this fantastic adventure.
Thank you for sharing you great Talent with all of us.

Please be super nice and continue the adventure.

Take care
DarrenPattinson chapter 84 . 12/24/2015
I FREAKIN LOVE YOUR STORIES ! They are a work of art quite frankly :')