Reviews for In Your Bed
sunny.raindrop chapter 1 . 10/9/2016
Tee hee! This is the cutest. Poor Anna.
Li-Li-ThePinkbookgirl chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
That was a such a funny, sweet oneshot :) I love seeing these two being playful together and you did a wonderful job of portraying that. Good work!

Li Li
13dramaqueen13 chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
This was so adorable, I loved it!
nattylovesjordy chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
I sigh. Deeply. Watching the short little snippet of a scene? Wonderful. Reading this? Even better. Beautifully written, entertaining, and just lovely.

Thank you!
Raven chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
I love it. Thank you so much for sharing
drizzy chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
I've always been a fan of your work and I thought it's about time I drop off a review. All your fics give me as much feels as every M/M scene on Downton Abbey! Well done! *squeeeee* Keep 'em coming (pleeeeeeease)... :)
didyouhaveagoodtime chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Aboslutely adorable and sexy and I STILL CAN'T GET OVER THE FACT THAT IT'S PERFECTLY CANON! My goodness, these two are going to kill me this season, I tell you!

Wonderful ficlet as always, my dear. Keep them coming :)
wookie.willow chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
This really was brilliant... Helps tide me over till Sunday ;) well done as usual!
scrappydew chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Lovely :) thank you.
GhostIsland chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
I keep trying to do this review justice, but I keep getting tripped up by YOU WROTE A CANON FIC OF M/M IN BED TOGETHER. :D A CANON FIC! :D I mean, it flows so naturally, beautifully - it's sexy as hell, and your dialogue is just top-notch. :) Matthew is on freaking FIRE ("Pity" and "But you don't *want* me to"...just...AHHH!) The imagery you evoke with Mary still having her nightdress on...OH MY! ;) And the moment of levity with Mary suggesting Matthew hide in the wardrobe - I LOVE IT! :D I'm just overwhelmed by this fic - it rings so true, it IS true and you wrote it SO well and I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS WAS BASED ON A PREVIEW FOR THE SHOW! :D Beautiful, amazing, ACCURATE job as always - OMG KEEP WRITING! :D
Kexxles chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Absolute perfection! I laghed so hard at him jumping back under the covers! xox
Veringue chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Oh, you absolute darling, that was an utter delight! Wonderful! I'm still in a state of shock and awe as to the new season, and as much as Matthew cannot get over the fact that he's in her bed, neither can I, to be quite honest!

I adored the way you portrayed them here - casual (no social restraints), joking, laughing, the best of friends, yet utterly and irrevocably in love. I had the biggest smile on my face the whole way through, and I really haven't the slightest idea what this fandom (I accidentally typed family, can you believe?) would do without you, my dear!
luvgoround chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
It's perfect. I think you captured the essence of that picture of them and gave a plausible explanation as to why his blanket is so high up on his chest, and in the other photo, why he looks like he's grabbing her arm, to do what? So thank you. We will find out this weekend. I love the humour they so obviously share, and how close they are. A couple couldn't be more suited to each other and in love.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Absolutely love it! At least you gave the two clips we've seen of them some context. I think you're pretty close, but I guess we'll find out. Sure had me wondering. Great story. Made me laugh. I love Matthew!
Paty chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Too adorable for words! Omg, I am so in love with them! The first episode was pure perfection! I have no words to describe it. I think "perfection" fits it perfectly. Even their argument was perfect... Marvellous performances, great writing and direction! Gah, Downton is back! And I almost couldn't believe when I saw the 3x02 trailer yesterday! Kissing in bed! Sooooo much love! Thank you so much for writing this! And now we're counting the days until sunday...