Reviews for Rationing
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
Wow. This was beautifully written. Kyoko is my favorite character, and I think you did an amazing job of characterizing her. The way you made her food obsession evolve into something more, something that affected her entire life... really good.
DappledKarma chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Man, oh man. Wow. That was a deep look into Kyouko's mind and daily activities. I think you've easily captured the feel of what it is to be a Magical Girl, what some of them have to go through. I realized, before this, Kyouko had it tough, but this story made me realize just how tough she truly had it. I don't blame her for doing what all that she did. You've put a lot of thought in this, and it shows.

This is a rare gem of a story. Thank you for sharing your insight on Kyouko.
Markus Ramikin chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Forgot a "but". BUT it's a very good fic indeed. Grr on ff not allowing review edits.
Markus Ramikin chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
I dislike Kyouko, and this isn't making me like her any more than before, it's a very good fic indeed. Intelligent and well-written. A little unpleasant to read, really, but in a good way.

I have to say I don't get what you meant by "cheating".
J the Drafter chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
This was a very good story. I liked how thoroughly you went through Kyoko's life and thoughts. Nicely done.
The Light's Refrain chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
I like the sheer detail of this piece, how it describes everything about Kyoko so clearly. Kyoko really is a praticial person (she has to be) despite her temper.

I LOL'ed at the animated socks :P