Reviews for Love Taps
Care200022012 chapter 2 . 4/23
Very cute
6purplecats chapter 16 . 3/31
aargh, I've made it through all the one-shots now TT I wish it would never end xD One thing I love about this is that it featured Moriyama, haha I just love that goofball. I really love the way you write this pairing! If you're looking for prompts... you could try something like the rest of the Kaijo team finding out... or even the rest of the Kaijo team trying to set them up because they're so obviously in love xD sorry I really like the Kaijo team... feel free to ignore all that... in any case, keep up the good works! I'm sure I'll love whatever you write next just as much as the rest 3
6purplecats chapter 2 . 3/30
I'm only two one-shots in and I already love it! I can tell that you really love this pairing, as do I! I really like the way you write them! 3 Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to read the remaining one-shots O3O
Angel324100 chapter 2 . 3/25
Kyaa
Angel324100 chapter 1 . 3/24
THAT WAS THE MOST CUTEST THING EVER! O
NumberOneVIP chapter 16 . 1/24
Wow. GREAT STORY AUTHORCHHI!
Boy Alone chapter 16 . 1/3
Yo !

Hey, I loooove your fiction ! It's really really fantastic !

I'm sorry, I'm French, so I can't tell you very well what I feel.

I really love the last chapter that you update. I think is really cute !

Well, I have a question : Can I translate your fiction ? Because, on the french fandom, there are not many, and I think that you fiction will very very very looove by people. Really. Then, if you don't want, it doesn't matter.

So, I hope that you continue your story !

Good luck ! (Hey, can you publish faster the next ? Hahaha.)
youllbeinmyheart1997 chapter 16 . 11/11/2014
You should write one about kise's modeling, and the publicity he gets sometimes. You're a really good writer and I think you would be able to do it without overdoing it, if that makes any sense haha
CuteCannibalCat chapter 15 . 9/11/2014
I request a Pocky Game pls*
hi chapter 15 . 7/2/2014
oh wow i um, hello i just wanted to tell you i just adore your fics! all of this is soo adorable and i just i couldnt stop reading and i was so sad once i reached ch 15! sorry if i dont make sense but ah this is really wonderful! thank you so much!
Rosama625 chapter 14 . 2/13/2014
Fuahhhhh. So cuteeeeee. Loving your fanfic. I'm falling hard for his couple. Is one of them gonna be in a dress? Lol I want kasamatsu to be in one but can totally imagine Kise in one too. So adorable. This couple. Asdfhjkl.
。゚ฺ.ヽ(**)ノ.゚ฺ。
Can't wait for the next chapter. ;D
RiversofSilver chapter 14 . 1/26/2014
OMG waaay too cute!
Twinss R chapter 13 . 12/26/2013
Awwwww that was sweet... ; u ;
I feel like it's been ages since you last wrote a chapter here. I was happy to see this update. . 3.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/14/2013
arrrwwwwwww

updateeeeeeeee
guest chapter 12 . 11/11/2013
I so love this fic!
This also just made me ship them more! Really, I want to thank you for writing such a wonderful fanfic!
Looking forward to more chapters!