Reviews for In Plain Sight
TheOneThatGotAway99 chapter 3 . 12/6/2013
*sniffle* Aww it is all so sweet. . . I'm so mad at the new season so far, they are murdering the bond Neal and Peter had, and in a way I blame El. She is the one that told Peter he is too close to Neal, that he cares about him too much. How could she say something like that? Does Neal mean nothing to her? From episode one I thought Neal and El had a special connection. I guess I was wrong. Yet she still turns to Neal for help with her husband. I wonder what it would be like if Neal knew that the sudden cold shoulder he received from Peter after he was freed and promoted was Elizabeth's doing. . . This story? This is how they three's relationship SHOULD be. Thank you for that.

-ThatOne(ThatWarnedNotOfSpoilersBwahahaha)
Hieiko chapter 7 . 12/3/2012
Loved this SO much. Especially that anecdote about Peter bragging about his son Neal. :)
gotyour6 chapter 7 . 11/16/2012
Thank you for writing this. I almost panicked when I read the first chapter and found you asking if readers wanted more. (I obviously didn't pay much attention to the headers or chapter counts.) This was exactly what I wanted to read, needed to read. All any of us really wants is a family and a home. But not all are lucky enough to get that.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/11/2012
I 'VE ALREADY GIVEN A REVIEW FOR THE CUTE LAST CH OF THIS CUTE STORY . I WILL GIVE YOU SOME MORE BUT I NEED U TO DO SOMETHING FOR ME .

PLEASE ...

I'VE JUST READ UR STORY " THE THINNEST STRAND " . AND I LOVED THE STORY . BUT I REALLY DIDN'T LIKE THE ENDING . SO I WANT THE EPILOGUE NOW . PLEASE PLEASE .

IF U THINK U CAN KEEP MY REQUEST PLEASE WRITE A COMMENT HERE . PLEASE LET ME KNOW . I WILL WAIT FOR UR ANSWER .
JackiLeigh chapter 7 . 11/10/2012
Wow! Sam was so very...twisted. Great story. Thanks for sharing.
True Love Lives Forever chapter 7 . 11/5/2012
That was a great story. Loved the ending and how you mentioned that the most important part in his life didn't even have to be stolen - it was free to him.
wotumba1 chapter 7 . 11/5/2012
great story! sooo glad neal finally found his family
Angusina chapter 7 . 11/4/2012
Great story. Love the fact that Peter finally told Neal what he thought and felt about him.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/4/2012
THIS WAS JUST A WONDERFUL STORY-SO HEARTWARMING! I hope you continue to write White Collar fan fic for a long time. You can be sure you'll have a devoted reader in me. Take care.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/4/2012
I LOVE this story. It is so cute and well written. Keep up writing your faboulus stories!
Guest chapter 7 . 11/4/2012
waited for a long time for this chapter . beautiful ending .
now your story has came to an ending . i am going to miss your writting . i loved your story . so i am expecting to have something new from you .
wish you best luck .
FedoraGirl90 chapter 7 . 11/4/2012
Wow, that was quite a fantastic finish! You made me tear up. Thank you for writing this excellent story.
angelthefish chapter 7 . 11/4/2012
This was lovely, Cheryl! Thanks so much for posting it!

I love the little family that they've put together here, and I love El teasing Peter about Neal being is adopted son. Too cute!
hikeyosemite chapter 7 . 11/4/2012
Thanks for sharing your story. This was a good ending.
velveteen habit chapter 7 . 11/4/2012
Excellent conclusion. I'd like to think Peter really did that for Neal when he was in prison. Thanks for writing this and I sincerely hope you'll grace us with more WC fic in the very near future.