Reviews for Inspector Daya Kidnapped
Jiya chodary chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
Nice yarrrrr I wonder how u indian guys got ideas ni you all write but it z interesting but I hv a one question to all you who write these stories Saturday add to much romance between them u dnt think dat dats not gud bcz u r talking abt someone so personally just for ur own fun plz think upon it am also a showbiz person not showing my origanal name but my life got effect by such a crazy fan so plz am not u guys to stop it but just write in limit bcz I saw some writers who add so bold scenes bcz persons r not someone on property Ma hud b so logn ki stories prhti hn mjy kuch stories bhut achi b lgti hen but just stay in limits I dnt no where am posting dis msg but plz convey my msg to all writers dis z a personal request of someone biggest fan of cid nd actress of Pakistan plz dnt mind if I hurt some one my attention z not to hurt someone just I face something like dat so dnt want to see someone at my place the writer of dis story dis msg z specifically for u so dnt think dat I gave u alone such a big dose of lecture it's my personal request to all of u plzzzzz dnt mind nd forgive me if I hurt some one wid lecture
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Superb
Kdlove-uall chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
just love it nd I really like how u show their chemistry, nd how they understand each other very well without speaking anything.
Vampire Breath chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
again superb:D
Raven'sCAT chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
i have also read this story many times on IF and i totally love this especially that the the duo can understand each other without saying anything. :)
darknite0403 chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
This stiry have read b4 many times in IF. And for only these scenes...
"Abhijeet: Sir isse marne ka bohot shock haina….. kya likha tha tune letter mai hain….. Bohot jada hi hoshiyar hogaya hai tu Daya….. kya smasta hai kudko…..

Daya: Abhijeet sorry yaar… ab maf bhi karde….

Abhijeet put his gun down : Chal pehele kan ko hat laga ki phir muse bataye bager kuch nahi karega…..

Daya: (touching to ear) Nahi karunga boss job hi karunga pehele tuse aake bataunga…. "

"ACP : noticing it….. Sachin aaise hi nahi ye dono best CID officers ki Jodi kehelate hai… ye dono ek dusare ki khamoshi bhi samajte hai… tumne dekha na ek dusare ki taraf na dekhe…. Na hi kuch kahe…. In dono ne virus kaise thikane pe lagaya….. aise hi nahi muse in dono per garv hai….. "
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
good one..
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
vry,vry,vry,gud job...suprb,suspense at its pik
amajng,kip it write more & more abt duo...
& pls nclud tarika...pls...