Reviews for Seihad
A Polar Bear chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
I've read your profile and understand that you've probably moved on to bigger and better things, but if you do ever come back to visit your reviews, I would just like to say how incredibly stunning your works are. You have extreme potential as a writer, and your fics are one of the purest and most entertaining, surpassing perhaps even some published books I've read. Off on a tangent I would also like to say that your stories capture the primal ideals of what FanFiction truly should be. As of 2012, this site is so full of dull authors who write more for reviews and attention, and put so little work in their fics, that I consider myself lucky to be able to come across your works.
Kanda-Lover chapter 14 . 7/7/2011
I Order You to change the names and go get this series published.

It is awsome and would make a lot of money.
Zoleth chapter 14 . 9/3/2009
I have now read this story (the whole Trilogy) three times. The first as you were writing - I started reading when you started the second part. The second about a year or two later. And the third this summer. Thank you, again, for writing an epic story. It is rare to find a story that is so well developed and entrapping. I hope you are doing well in whatever you have taken on.
MWD chapter 14 . 8/18/2009
I would just like to say, that your stories are some of the best I have ever read on this site. And your Seihad Trilogy is the best I have read on this site. I am really sad that you are off this site, but if you happen to browse the site sometime, I hope you read this review. Good luck to you.

(Note to Sigh: Of course their out of character, THEIR SUPPOSE TO BE OUT OF CHARACTER! THE WRITER SAID THEY WERE OUT OF CHARACTER! THE ONLY THING SIMILAR BETWEEN THE STORY CHARACTERS AND THE DIGIMON CHARACTERS ARE THE NAMES!)
Sigh chapter 14 . 10/5/2008
Why is it that Takeru fans always seem to make him out to be better than he is, especially in comparison to Yamato? Is the fact that Yamato overshadows Takeru in the actual anime so upsetting?

You're a good writer, but there's a difference between being a good writer, and knowing how to write good characters. Most of the characters were out-of-character; especially Takeru. You're better off writing original fiction with original characters, so good luck with that.
Kintora chapter 14 . 8/28/2008
It's a great thing I had time this summer to pick up a good story to read. I just finished this trilogy recently, and I must say that I have enjoyed the story immensely. Not only is TakeruxHikari one of my favorite pairings, but the story itself was written very well. The plot flowed seamlessly and there didn't seem to be any unnecessary scenes. Seriously, if this story could be published, I would totally buy it.

While good Digimon stories are becoming increasingly endangered, I find this trilogy as one of those I can keep going back to reread. I hate to sound critical, but that's just how it is these days.

Nice job. It was a good, long read.
Skycroft chapter 8 . 11/8/2007
You are a truly amazing writer, one of the very few such on this sight. I am an atheist, and most emphatically not a christian, but I still enjoyed your story. A mark of a good writer is that one can like his story even when you don't agree with his themes. You should become a professional.
Nikara chapter 13 . 8/29/2006
Since I can't get away with reviewing the last chapter again, I'll just have to do it on this one. Finally, I have completed this story. I re-read it all the way through in about four days, and have enjoyed it immensely (even if it has cut down on my O. Chem study time!). It's fascinating watching the construction of characters throughout the story. Your style really reminds me of Tolkien, especially with the Christian theme and several of the plot elements(end of the Stands parallels to leaving of elves, fallen angel king, although Melkor is a better representative than Sauron, basic plot with innocent going on journey and finally fighting large battle for the world etc.). I was quite impressed by how much stronger the writing becomes stylistically as the chapters progress. As I read in another review, you write amazing speeches, a skill that is rare. I hope you are still writing as prolifically as ever, even if it isn't in this particular genre.

If you have written on ficionpress, I imagine that it is under another screen name. If you get the chance, could you email that to me at Also, if you ever get published, please share. I'll be the first in line to get your book!
Agate16registered member chapter 2 . 8/12/2006
Wherever you are, whatever you are doing now, thanks... for the good read.

Salutations.

Agate
Twin Tails Speed chapter 14 . 5/11/2006
I liked every word of thios excellant story as there are few stories that can be compaired with this one. Locke and TK are my favioutes in this story.
Yami Vizzini chapter 14 . 1/11/2006
Wow- I'll miss you here on Although the serious, dark tone was sometimes a startling shift from that of the show, that is supposed to be the point of an AU fic. In case I haven't mentioned it before, I love epics, and you delivered with all of the action and drama in this story, in this trilogy, and in all of your stories. In short- what are you talking about, not liking this anymore? Of course, I'm also big on romance, so that's a point of disagreement- I was hoping for a while you would put in some Daiyako, but I suppose it was wishful thinking. Well... may the Lord be with you! (I'm actually a Christian too, although often not perhaps as devoted as would be ideal. But then- the point is it's a lifelong battle with temptation, right? I just need to remember Who's with me through and through. Your stories should help with that.)
Naryfiel Lilith chapter 14 . 4/3/2005
i loved this series and waited until the end to review it. um, i loved the slight twist in religion (even though i'm an atheist). NEway, i just want to say that if you have done some original work and if it on a website, please try to let me know. you are very good aat writing and hopefully you can get some of your work published.
Darkmoon90 chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
One word. Genius.

I don't really have to say any more...
sky.davis chapter 14 . 5/4/2004
cheese and crackers! these stories are great, i really can't come up with any words to describe them. i mean wow, these are novel material, the detail and themes and messages throughout the series are very well done and just wow (do i have a big vocab or what? P). oh and to play favorites hmm..
i'd have to say davis was my favorite character he's just so, i don't know i just really like characters like him in stories with fighting where they're cocky and determined and stuff (me and my big vocab again).
non dd, locke
hmm, don't really have a favorite place, they're all pretty cool.
and my fav scene has to be the chase scene w/ davis yolei in chap 3 or 4.
well, thats all i have to say, you should get into being an author or something cause these stories are just great. umm, so wish you luck in whatever you decide to do. God Bless D
Says TB chapter 14 . 2/22/2004
im sorry for reviewing late lol. in all truth ive been trying to avoid it simply cuz i didnt want to believe it actually came to an end. honestly, i want to thank u for finishing this whole story. i enjoyed every single sentence of every single chapter. this is officailly my favourite story and perhaps the one that i will always look to for inspiration. i beg u to try and get this story published as a novel lol. i will buy it instantly and i noe so will many others. u noe u got real talent and if u ever DO write on fictionpress, please tell me. ur imagination and plot twisting is so interesting i cant help but become addicted to it ahha. congrats on ur wonderful work. ]