Reviews for The Road to Light
Phoenix of the Darkness chapter 100 . 1/28
I'd say that wasn't a bittersweet ending at all. The promise that Aqua and Vanitas will meet again. That the three apprentices are safe.

But man, that red Wayfinder was a nice touch. Lord, how am I getting through all this fanfiction so quickly? Great work, my man.
Gamoden chapter 100 . 7/27/2014
I usually do this where I type up a general review of the fic as a whole, not in it's parts so here is what I have to say. I thoroughly enjoyed it, the short chapters will well written with the vast majority of the themes for them represented and the story flowed pretty nicely. You wrote the characters well and kept them in character, all in all it was a well written fic, which for all we know within the KH Universe could actually have happened if the circumstances were right.
FanFictionReader225 chapter 92 . 7/26/2014
You can't respond to guest reviews. Only people who have accounts.
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 100 . 7/24/2014
Oh, this was such a fun story! I thoroughly enjoyed reading it and I felt you had all the characters down pat! Not always easy to do. :D I am curious as to what will happen to Ven and Vanitas, seeing as they technically are the same person. I appreciated his struggle between dark and light because someone needs to know happiness to understand sadness, pain or anger (and visa versa), so Vanitas has to at least know what happiness feels like.

Anyway, definite fave. :D
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 70 . 7/24/2014
I'd just like to point out that in chapter 65, Vanitas actually told Aqua that his master's name was Xehanort. In this, although it's fairly soon afterwords, she didn't recognize the name. Seems a bit inconsistent, and you may want to fix that.
Haru chapter 100 . 6/22/2014
That was an amazing story. I really hope that Vanitas and Aqua will meet again, and that the old geezer will be defeated.
Haru chapter 92 . 6/22/2014
Yayyyyy.
Haru chapter 76 . 6/21/2014
Risky, man.
Haru chapter 64 . 6/21/2014
Oh snap.
Haru chapter 61 . 6/21/2014
Terra. You stink. But Braig stinks even more. Good story though.
Haru chapter 26 . 6/20/2014
Narrow escape. Dang.
Haru chapter 17 . 6/20/2014
Meanie.
apples in the rain chapter 14 . 2/19/2014
I could smell that hug coming. And it was absolutely endearing. :)
HaloBramblestar chapter 100 . 1/4/2014
Jeez. Second third time reading this and I still get depressed in the end. -.-
Rosialette001 chapter 100 . 11/18/2013
Do you think you'll make a sequel? I really enjoyed reading this.