Reviews for Her Little Girl
manuelmusical14 chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
Very touching oneshot I felt really bad for Matilda when I watched it
Mike Wolfman chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
It was hinted in the book that the mother wasn't a complete bitch, during one scene when Matilda passes out onto the bed after exhausting herself trying out her powers, when her mother found her (about 4 hours later), she was at least concerned enough to wake her up and make sure she was alright.

I did like the movie version, even if they did mix up the parents (Book: father tall and thin, mother short and fat, Movie: Short and fat father, tall and thin mother)
LunaEvanna Longbottom chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
That's perfect.
Saphirabrightscale chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Interesting new look.
markaleen chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Very cute :)
Nightcrawlerlover chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Neat! Very awesome, as well as very well-written, too. I like it. :) And Rhea Perlman did an awesome job bringing Zinnia to life in the film as well.

Short, but very sweet, too. (After all, as a writer, I prefer quality over quantity any day, of course.)

Keep up your super-neat, very creative and phenomenally beautiful writing! :)
Tygra's Kitten Hina chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Awww! This so cute! 3333 I wonder...you should do a similar story about her brother because her brother seemed really understanding in the book more than he was in the movie...Hmmm... This is just my brain thinking again. X3 But this is really sweet and I loved it! This story is going under my favorites! :)