Reviews for A Dream Of Love
JayXNitro chapter 46 . 7/4/2014
beautiful!
Kiros Razer chapter 46 . 4/17/2014
I was astounded to how well this entire fic was written.
I really did enjoy it! .
Jamie38459 chapter 2 . 2/15/2014
This seems pretty nice and sweet so far, Sakurako and Himawari play off each other wonderfully like before. I always thought the chestnut girl would just leave the turquoise girl out in there for laughs :)

I know its your third fanfic but I also noticed some minor problems...

"Well… apparently we are in the woods." Sakurako said, looking around them. The threes surrounded all the way. Um, trees is misspelled if that was what you were going for.

"Sakurako… ugh, I don't care, I need some rest." Himawari stated. Her previous tries to contain her rage were a failure. Previous tries? Not sure if that is correct or not but it still sounds a bit odd.

And I don't mean to sound like a hypocrite but expanding on the scenes would also be kind of nice and appreciated.

Don't take this too seriously, I know its done already but I just wanted to point that out. Keep up the good work Yuri

Jamie :3
nulledge551 chapter 46 . 2/8/2014
This is a review on the story as a whole. Excellent work. I would reccomend you work on spelling and proper word usage as often as you can, but that's my only complaint. I can tell the story was well thought-out. You managed to keep most of the characters as they're supposed to be, going along with your other fictions and the anime and manga. That puts you on my "follow" list.
Shikamaru's babygirl chapter 18 . 1/10/2014
Heheheh, I really liked this chapter. It made me laugh out loud; I still have a grin splattered across my face! Nicely done.
Melah94 chapter 45 . 7/18/2013
umm why are chapters 43 and 45 the exact same? o.o
Anon chapter 46 . 6/21/2013
this is amazing I read this whole story in one gush and it was amazing! Keep up the amazing work you just gave me a ton of head canons too. Please write more that was great.
Jamie38459 chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Aww, I like where this is going so far. It seems that Sakurako and Himawari are in character this time and are still sillier than ever :P Unlike your other fan fiction that is, no offense :X

Also, can I point this out? "You should better not be tricking me." Himawari warned.
I think the 'should' part in that sentence SHOULD not be there (Was that a joke? I couldn't tell, sorry I suck at jokes XD)

Anyways, nice story, I know this is only the first chapter so it might get better later on? Who knows, I'll be checking to see if does later on.

Til then,

Jamie :3
TehGoaty chapter 11 . 12/29/2012
This fan fic is just (ノ_)ノ so goooooood
unknown hehe chapter 17 . 12/11/2012
i really like this story ! please keep making some more fanfic !
also could you make a fanfic about kyoko and yui i'll be suporting you hehe !
Soul Jovero chapter 46 . 11/8/2012
It's was heart-throbbing /
Lesly chapter 46 . 11/7/2012
So AwesomeXD you should do one on Mio and Ritsu from K ON
anon chapter 46 . 11/7/2012
Just wanted to say something regarding the poll on your bio (since I'm anon, I can't pm DX) -
I'd REEEALLY love a Kyoko/Yui fic from you, since, yanno, it's my otp and such. Hehe ;3
Thanks and keep up the great work!
From the Kyoko/Yui diehard X3
Varg's Knife chapter 46 . 11/7/2012
Thank you for this :) That was an awesome story.

Will ever be able to witness a Chitose x Ayano from you?

If so, the world might implode from the cuteness!

Signed,