Reviews for Sunlight
You are a disgusting little whore who has no idea about klaroline. What you write is appalling! Go get some therapy you sick and twisted psycho! Klaus would never treat Caroline like that! What is even the point of this carp? She is going to be his prisoner forever. You are making it sound as if she is there on her own free will but she is not. She doesn't have a choice because he will hurt her and her friends if she leaves. Do the world a favour and die you little bitch!
Binx23 chapter 35 . 10/2
This entire thing was just so absolutely gorgeous. Thank you so much for writing it :)
23390ka chapter 35 . 5/20
OMG this is so good. you should write more!
ARecklessTeenager chapter 18 . 4/20
Re-reading this! The first time i read this is when i was in 2nd year high school! And the feeling is still the same! This one of the stories i've ever read in this fandom! This is such a wonderful story! And i didnt leave a review because i dont have an account at that time. So this is like my chance to leave on. I feel like im also travelling with Klaus and Caroline whenever they travel across thw country. Because like caroline, I've never been anywhere other than my own country. And i really love this story because i feel like im with them too. Like i get to see it too. Which is why i really love this story. Oh and the way write ugggh too much feels! Seriously. Like im just gonna read something and stare off to something because the feels is way too much. AJSHSJAJAKHSKAHSKAJALAHA *thats me full of feels*

Anyway, great job author-nim! I know this is way too late but "better late than never" right? Hope you continue writing and continue to share us your works to us! Thank you for your wonderful story! Your really good at it!
angelique.angeleyez77 chapter 7 . 3/21
I'm living ur novel I am new to fanfiction thus I realize how old the story u posted is. Nevertheless you've had me enraptured since "Starlight". Loving the way u have captured Klaroline's essence and romance. Can't wait to read more! You are very talented.
theoneandonly14 chapter 35 . 6/28/2015
Your story has taken over my life no joke! You're an amazing author! Thanks for writing this axing story!
jessnicole chapter 8 . 2/26/2015
Love the little touches of affection
jessnicole chapter 7 . 2/26/2015
Excellent
Guest chapter 7 . 1/29/2015
Yep... U r GOOD
Guest chapter 6 . 1/29/2015
I love this chapter
Emma Juliette chapter 16 . 11/17/2014
I was listening to Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran while reason and I nearly fell out of my chair when he sings that "people fall in love in mysterious ways" because it reminded me of this so much. It's a beautiful story and I'm glad to be able to read it.
BiowareFreak chapter 6 . 9/5/2014
ahhh I love it, this story is fantastic! It's very much something I could get my fangs into! (pardon the vampire pun :P )

On an analytical note, your writing is fantastic. As a fan of the VD series I really think that you have the characters mannerisms on point, on top of a brilliant storyline as well. You're onto a winner :D
BiowareFreak chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
I really like where this story is going! Excited to see where it goes!
mintiness chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
"That's not so much my concern. For all I care, you can go to a dogs body."
OOUUU KILLEM BONNIE! LOOOL
loving this!
cupcakesandfreedom chapter 35 . 5/29/2014
This might be the best fanfiction I have ever read about anything. You are such an amazing writer! Please update soon! (If you decide to continue this wonderful story)