Reviews for Snow White and the seven ...um... Co-stars
gk chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
good
x se chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
Funny. But Ryuzaki didn't exactly not live happily blah blah, right?
Israfel.R chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
I think your story is funny! You put Snow White and YU-GI-Oh together!
nOnymOus chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
heh...good work! i haven't read a good parody in a long time! thanks
Carry On chapter 1 . 10/15/2004
Well, I must say that's one of the most hilarious stories I have read in awhile. Good job!
Obscured Illusions chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
xD This was freakin hilarious! It's going on my already overcrowded favorites list. I believe I have 97 now.. *shifty eyes* Well, great job! I loved it.

~KATE
Koneko Hoshi chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
I love this story!I is so funny!:D I cracked up! As a matter of fact it inspired me to write my fairy tale parody Sleeping Handsome. I gave you credit! This is one of my favorite parodies! So I put it on my favorites. Bye! .~
Ksiezniczka chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
interestingly funny. bravo!
runaway ballista chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
“You’re getting paid?
Molly-Chan the AnimeGame Fan chapter 1 . 3/5/2004
:D Coolness...and very nice and funny. I liked that! XD Hahaha, poor Bakura, having the torment of the evil too tight leather pants
Yami: Yay *sarcasim galore!*
A: U *sigh*
D: Right...well what are we doing?
Me: U Reveiwing
D: Then finish
Me: *sweatdrop* Yes D-san...well I loved that! :D Glad you made it!
Alexa.G chapter 1 . 3/4/2004
YOU ARE A PRETTY GOOD WRITER. I LOVED THIS STORY. GOOD IDEA!
Sour Schuyler chapter 1 . 2/12/2004
XD XD XD XD XD MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! _ That was SO funny! _
Rowan and Sakura chapter 1 . 9/17/2003
Rowan: Ricky Martin? Weirdo...the first queen, that is...The best part was definetely when Seto said, "I'd better be getting paid extra for this," and the others said, "You're getting paid?" That was funny. That and the part after Ryou chokes : Yugi, being the freak that he was, insisted that they put him in a glass coffin so that they could always look upon his beautiful face. The others thought this was just disturbing and kind of morbid but they went along with it because, like everything else, it was in the script. ' In fact, it was all humorous!
Kenelfie chapter 1 . 4/27/2003
hehehe! This is pretty good. i like it! ~Woodelf193~:)
Mad and Truly Insane Sab chapter 1 . 4/19/2003
HAHAHAHA that was so funny