Reviews for My Girl
CastleScribe chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Seriously, I have no idea what else to say. I think you got the characters - and the cities - down perfectly, and the way you wrote it was pure genius.
Silver Cherry Blossom chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
I love this! really good job :)
NemoMyName chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
INR? I discovered the show recently too and I can't stop watching, which surprises me 'cause I've never read much DC or watched their animated series. I haven't been this hooked with a cartoon since X-men Evolution. And Red Arrow i soooooo dreamy :)

Awesome one-shot by the way, going to faves ;)
TheBlueFoxtrot A Samba chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
And I started cackling like a loon soon as I saw who wrote this little story in my inbox, before I even clicked on it.
I like Gotham best (because I knew about Batman in my life before all of them, so he's #1) and Robin.
Star was cute (called Speedy adorable, lol. He'd so punch you in the face for that. Is it just me, or does he strike you as a somewhat overemotional girl sometimes?).
I also like Metropolis, and the entire way that you personified the cities.

Bringing you the the DC-side, even a little, completely made my day.
aecul chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Why are you such a good writer. :') This was incredible. I loved the originality; I've never seen something like this. I loved the characterization. YJ wasn't my thing but this makes me want to go back and watch it again. And I think the way you captured the characters is really expressive of all the layers their comics!selves have too. Robin's was my favorite. I really liked Central City too.
Oh yeah, speaking of the cities! Your descriptions of them are so perfect. I can completely picture them all in the way you described them.
Your language is so strong. Some of my favorite lines: "She's giggly and smiley and carefree and mischievous and only one person in his whole life has the Flash ever had more fun babysitting."
"Gotham is wailing, and her knights respond."
I don't know how to express how excited this story made me but really, it (the story) is awesome. (*fangirls*) Fantastic, incredible job.
Tmae chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
So, a marvel who discovered something about DC that they like?
Welcome to the club!

I love this oneshot, it makes sense in a weird kind of way. And I love the bits with the other cities responding to Superman's epic failing at helping Superboy! I agree wholeheartedly that he has no idea what he's doing.
Inscriber chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
I love you. Even if your heart belongs to Marvel.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
I loved it. I like stories like this. Gives me the chills for some reason .
Wolf skater chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
This is the best day of my life. You wrote something about Young Justice! I can die happy now.