Reviews for Dark Angel
Ebenbild chapter 2 . 9/16/2013
Hi Lalina,

Now I couldn't stop me anymore - I have to review this now and I'm sorry I didn't faster...
Everytime I read this, I'm impressed. You told this story so beautiful! And it fits exactly to the story of Nalini Singh. I love it when you describe how Judd saw Brenna for the first time! And that Brenna somehow knew, that he was there was also so sweet. It makes it sound like they had build a link long before Brenna got kidnaped.
The only thing I didn't like was that it was so short! I would have liked it when you also would have desribed the scenes of the book in Judds few or just a little bit more from the rescue or from the heeling...
Ehm, I think I sound a little bit obsessed. Anyway, I will read it again, like always... xD

Ebenbild
Zhian'tara chapter 2 . 6/24/2013
Excellent prequel to "Caressed by Ice". It's one of my favorites in this series as well. One of the few novels that I've read more than once. Very good characterization of Judd.

I really enjoyed the latest in the series as well. Have you had a chance to read "Heart of Obsidian"?
sandrajane chapter 2 . 3/27/2013
Just found this story it's wonderful .. thankyou
Guest chapter 2 . 11/14/2012
I loved this prequel. Judd's story is one of my favorites and I've read his story many many times. This story fits in nicely, thank you.
Lizzyfi chapter 2 . 10/6/2012
I liked it! It really helped to fill in some of the gaps of the story! :)
Guest chapter 2 . 10/2/2012
Great, really enjoyed Judd's perspective of the events. Also thrilled to see it was well written and edited.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/30/2012
Truly enjoyed this fanfiction. I have often imagined what took place behind the scences during the period that Brenna was missing then rescued, mainly from Judd's point of view. Thank you for sharing your story. It was a tribute to an excellent written series.
luvstwilight4ever chapter 2 . 9/21/2012
Great chapter. I looking forward to reading more. Also, you have Judd down perfect.
Rainycloudnine chapter 2 . 9/18/2012
Loved it! Please update soon!
GothicTemptress chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Holy Moses...Lalina! I will read ANYTHING you write, ANYTHING, and I am so freakin' thrilled to see you post something else...girl, you have no idea! I don't have much experience with paranormal romances but I'll happily follow your renditions. It is such a pleasure to see you post!

*hugs you so hard*

Becca
susayq chapter 2 . 9/17/2012
L,

You have Judd down perfect! I have to admit, he hasn't been my favorite in this series LOL my fav is Kaleb and I'm hope, hope, hoping he gets his own book!

This was great! Thanks for writing and sharing :)

Susan
susayq chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
OMG! Psy-Changeling fanfic! I can't describe how excited this makes me :)

Susan