Reviews for Not Exactly Ovid
Inkoholic4U chapter 19 . 9/13/2013
I really hope you will update soon. this has been like the best Supernatural fic I have read so far. I absolutely love it! I cant wait to see how it ends. :))
CalamitySnidget chapter 19 . 9/2/2013
Simply excellent! Your voices for all the different characters are spot on, which makes it so easy to envision everything and get deeply pulled into the story. I love the FTK concept - it was always a little disappointing that D & B never found out who Sam and Dean really were, and it's a cool first step to imagining a world where hunting is widely known. We've got to get to the point where Chuck's books are called the Winchester gospels somehow, right?
I'm really looking forward to reading more. I'd like to see Dean make the choice to stay female to be with Cas - in his very hetero mindset, that could be the sacrifice he'd feel he'd have to make for them to have a relationship - (personally I prefer that to slash). I also love Sarah being included. She's the only canon character I could ever see Sam really staying with. Can't wait to see where you take the story next!
Adsini chapter 19 . 8/25/2013
I really love this story! Read it in about two days! :D kinda overdid it, keep up the good work!
FreshBleach chapter 19 . 7/9/2013
Oh my goodness, I can't wait! This is a cool formatting. I am not sure I'm used to it but awesome! I love it! I sooo cannot wait for the next episode. X3 Have a wonderful day and have fun!
ndravenx chapter 18 . 6/11/2013
I'm still really confused and getting so anxious for the next part that I am wetting my bed.
jdluvva chapter 19 . 6/4/2013
OK So I finally caught up all chapters. Wow. Wasn't loving the idea of S&D being women but really like it now - they should use it on the show - it would be really funny. Really love how how interspersed real stories with ff, and are loving the human Cas. Some stories make him just a bit too pathetic to be believable - he is much more "Angel of the Lord" in charge than that, so I think you nailed it.
Only complaint would be more your story and less show stories, because your stories are better :)
and-there-shall-be-fandom chapter 19 . 5/30/2013
Can I just start by saying this fic is absolutely amazing! I love the amount of detail, creativity and thought that has gone into it and am being serious when I say this fic would be a perfect season six replacement for the actual show. I look forward to seeing how this continues.
jdluvva chapter 3 . 5/28/2013
I am so glad Cas is still around. I was wondering how you would introduce him back (being a writer vs. being a tv writer where they just say - oh god did it :) you actually came up with a great premise. Loving your take on Dean, he is very true to my idea of him. Wish the tv show was more consistent - fan fiction (especially yyour story) seems to have a better idea of his true essence than the actual creators (weird - how can Deand be greatest hunter ever and always end up being thrown into a wall). Still glad you are ignoring s6-7. I have watched all 8 seasons now and are working back through them for 2nd time and I really dread s6. I love your version so far. Really sad about Baby:))
A. Crowley chapter 19 . 5/25/2013
This fanfic is seriously the best! I just love the way you are dealing with the genderswap, and special kudos for the way you are slowly developing Dean and Cas' relationship! Seriously I love this fic so much it's not even funny, thank you for such an awesome work.
ndravenx chapter 19 . 5/22/2013
I'm so confused...
kiri-lin chapter 42 . 5/12/2013
Great chapter! Love Love Love it!
jdluvva chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Interesting take. Wish you had written season 6 ;)
FreshBleach chapter 42 . 5/8/2013
Yay! Plot development! X3 Damnit, I get this mixed up with the show all the time. Meaning: this is a damn good ficlet that has such a... SUPERNATURAL feel to it. ;3 Hehe, Cas getting jelly? I love it! :D All the little hints here and there make it perfect! I hope to see some goodie stuff again! ;3 Well, keep up the awesome work! I love it! Have fun! :3
Kiri-Lin chapter 41 . 5/2/2013
lovely chapter!
ndravenx chapter 41 . 5/1/2013
Two awesome chapters. The 3 weeks of anxious anticipation are forgiven.