Reviews for 27 Almost a Vacation
SEAGUL chapter 8 . 2/11
Some people get terrified of big dogs after an attack, some don't. My aunt was attacked by a German Shepard when she was little, and she won't get one because of that. I was attacked by a German Shepard mix when I was about 6 while playing baseball in the backyard, my brother had to use the bat to get it off me. And I love big dogs. Danes, Pyrs, Shepards, the bigger the better.
tmarie9 chapter 6 . 8/3/2013
aww Emily is so romantic!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/3/2013
I thought it was Runningwater not Rainwater
Khaida21 chapter 12 . 9/25/2012
Awesome chapter, Incredible Story.
Secrets For Sale chapter 12 . 9/25/2012
Ahh, another revenge. The team seems to be collecting themselves a whole lot of enemy waiting to revenge on them. Haha. Cheryl Rainwater? I thought is Runningwater? Is it a typo error or a nickname from Garcia? XD Woohoo, take that attorney! You mess with the wrong group of people!

Water conservationist?! Ha, good one JJ! Love the flashback! Who knows big badass Emily Prentiss is afraid of hugging. And where's Alan at the meet-the-parents session? Wonder how long would Sergio take to accept the new family member, would love to see Sergio and Alaska interaction. Maybe have Sergio bully Alaska, since Sergio is the one who came in first. Haha!

Another completed story! Yay! Good job!
dajwoh chapter 12 . 9/25/2012
you rock :)

it was so sweet! glad it was no near death situations.
like several people have said, dont hurt jj or emily but i woudn't be sad if Will went away :P
chawkchic chapter 12 . 9/24/2012
Ahh finally home.
Aaliayah13 chapter 12 . 9/24/2012
You're stories are lovely.
DarXe chapter 12 . 9/23/2012
This was great. At every turn I kept expecting something bad to happen and then the trail antics happened and I just said to myself, "Yep, I knew it..." I loved the family time. Looking forward to the next.
DarXe chapter 11 . 9/23/2012
Aww, that last bit was awsomely sweet.
EmiJen505 chapter 12 . 9/23/2012
Poor Sergio lol. How about having someone other than Emily or JJ getting hurt in the next one?...Like Will (hint hint)
LoveAndMadness chapter 12 . 9/23/2012
cute ending. i know the next chapter is going to be drama filled, but can we keep Emily and JJ unharmed and alive? maybe JJ/baby time. that's always awesome.

Awesome job, friend.
123a456e chapter 12 . 9/23/2012
Great chapter!
DarXe chapter 8 . 9/23/2012
This is the first movie you put in that I haven't seen. I haven't seen any of the FD movies. Dang ... my movie streak is broken. (I'm not counting the SciFi tv movie.) Loving this so far... as usual.
CrimStudent47 chapter 12 . 9/23/2012
Just fell upon this series, and read them all, they are fantastic! Can't wait for the next installment.