Reviews for OTH Season 3 & Beyond
oooo chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
Something tells me Lucas was meant to cheat on her on and off screen. I didn't know any Brilucas existed after s3. Dang first episode they wrote LP as true and real love.
brittany08forever chapter 52 . 2/25/2014
Can't wait for more. Can I just say I hate Peyton
brookedavis23 chapter 53 . 1/20/2014
I really hope you are feeling better and don't worry about writing your main concern should be getting yourself well again. I know I will wait along with everyone else for your update whenever your ready to write again. Lots of love and hope your feeling better soon.
brittany08forever chapter 53 . 1/4/2014
Please update soon
Guest chapter 53 . 9/6/2013
I love this story soooooo much please update as soon as possible, I'm going through withdrawals here!
crazziielylmeg14 chapter 53 . 8/23/2013
Don't swear it dude your fine! We're all here waiting for you don't stress it. Keep calm and love Brucas! And if you have time please check my story our and review it!
Guest chapter 53 . 8/21/2013
Just update when you can if you get everything sorted out. Good Luck.
PS: keep calm and love Brucas
dianehermans chapter 53 . 8/21/2013
he take you time i hope you gone be beter soon
bjq chapter 53 . 8/21/2013
Take a big breath ands exhale slowly. you have wonderful readers who will wait for your updates to your most FABULOUS stories. And if the can't that is their problem.
Guest chapter 53 . 8/20/2013
I love this story, and I very excited for your updates!
littlewave500 chapter 53 . 8/20/2013
Thanks for telling us what happened. I really hope that you feel better soon and I wish you the very best. I know you can do it :)
lilangel1 chapter 53 . 8/20/2013
Sorry to hear you are going through this but worry about getting better. Your health is more important than some fanfic.
VFBFan chapter 53 . 8/20/2013
Hey there,

whatever happened to you that made you feel physically down...try to get better first and don't think about your stories. Your health and well-being is WAY more important and I think the majority of your readers will agree with me.

There are authors who let their readers wait for no reason or have a reason but don't let their readers know what is going on.

Sadly,I'm one of those. I have huge writers block but my readers don't know about it. I didn't leave them an author's note like you did and that's not right. I know that...

So thank you for letting us know what is going on with you right now. I dunno about the others but I'm gonna wait patiently. ;)

Get better soon,

greets from Germany. :)
Fuinn13 chapter 53 . 8/20/2013
I hope everything works out, I would hope people would care more on how your doing then a chapter! I hope you feel better :)
Princesakarlita411 chapter 52 . 6/22/2013