Reviews for Hesitate
Guest chapter 2 . 10/23/2013
Format, please! Good story, but the lack of parenthetical shifts between dialog makes me crazy.

Thanks!
vic32 chapter 15 . 1/23/2013
OMG that was a perfect end to the story, you melted my heart and my fav line has to be 'Your my Northern Star'

Seriously well done you should be very proud of how you handled this topic and I love how you handled Thatcher as well she needed standing up to,

Thank you for writing this and I look forward to more from you xx
vic32 chapter 14 . 1/18/2013
Wow you did an amazing job with this chapter, lots of twists and turns and drama, phew wee I was totally griped, excellent work
butterfly ghost chapter 14 . 1/18/2013
Oooh, I love what you've done with this chapter! The fact that Ray left because he was so hurt by Fraser's accusations, Fraser going by himself to the park. And when Jimmy turns up, we see him only through Fraser's point of view - the reader knows who it must be, but it's not stated. That helps us get into Fraser's confused mind set.

I also like Francesca trying to reassure Ray - she is so formidably like-able in your story.

I loved this tiny little detail: "Fraser went over to the couch he couldn't remember buying and sat down."

That really brought home how lonely he must be without his memories, or anything truly familiar to ground him. Even if he hadn't lost his memory, that sofa wouldn't mean anything to him yet. If only Ray had brought him to his place first!

And again - argh! Cliffhanger!
vic32 chapter 13 . 1/14/2013
Oh so emotional and hot and sweet, I really felt for them and really wanted poor Ben to to hold Ray and have them as one, and you paced this chapter so perfectly, wonderful work xx
butterfly ghost chapter 13 . 1/13/2013
Oh no! He remembers being punched!

And the line,'that's not buddies,' there's another memory of Ray's speech patterns. But Oh Lord, I hope he gets the rest of his marbles back soon. What a thing to remember.
butterfly ghost chapter 12 . 1/13/2013
Again, way to go Frannie! When did she get so wise?

It's a good touch to have Fraser's memory coming back gradually, and I like how you're revealing it.

WHEN is that sob Jimmy going to get his come uppance? Is he going to be stupid enough to come to the door looking for Fraser? He might - perhaps he doesn't know yet that the police have figured out it's him. And as you said in the chapter, he may well have no idea that it was Fraser, not Ray, in the car.

Is sitting in Norfolk, rubbing hands gleefully, waiting for the next installment. Go, go, go! We wants more!
vic32 chapter 12 . 1/11/2013
Oh my that was emotional you had a lump in my throat the whole way through. I really felt for them both, both just as frightened and nervous as the other and not sure of what to do,

excellent work again xx
Guest chapter 11 . 1/8/2013
Hey! You gave Frannie my favourite line! "He needs something to hold on to, let it be you."

And then I thought you'd surpassed yourself with this... "Is there something I'm missing, besides the past four years?"

And THEN!

Fraser's dream!

You do, in fact, rock.
vic32 chapter 11 . 1/9/2013
Oh how do you do it, you make me cry this was heart strings pullingly emotional, I really hate Thatcher and I wanna wack her one grrr
vic32 chapter 10 . 1/6/2013
Omg what do you do to me, this had me so choked up and I really think I can see Ray tearing limbs off the person who did this and beating them with it, I hope all will be ok and I know welsh will help as best he can. Excellent work again xx
butterfly ghost chapter 10 . 1/5/2013
Oh, you are the queen of the killer cliff hanger.

And - may I say - THIS: "That woman grated on his every last nerve." Yup - I know just how he feels!

You're great at the physicality as well... the image of Ray sliding down the wall, with his head tilted back against the wall, eyes closed - that is so vivid, and so very Ray. And I love the line about them memorising each other's bodies 'inch by naked inch.' Grr... I'm so annoyed I didn't write that!
vic32 chapter 9 . 1/4/2013
Lordy that was up and down and around and around huh, That creep i wanna smack him one and i can feel major tears on the way, look after my boys
butterfly ghost chapter 9 . 1/4/2013
Argh! No! Don't stop there!
butterfly ghost chapter 8 . 12/29/2012
You do write very sweet romance. I can't go into more detail now, because people are knocking at the front door, but yay! And I'll be back later to comment more.