Reviews for Nothing Can Wake Me Up From You
enchanted nightingale chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Nice!
Theoriginalflame chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
To quote a aufuly famous fan fiction writer (who probably doesn't have as much talent as you even if she's now rich from it)

'oh my...'

that was just a wee bit magical, and heart braking and a little hard and just abit selfishly -because your story is perfect and it shouldn't be screwed with- id love an alternate ending where Dean gets them both...angstly, lusty, messy and again I say, oh my...

I Love, I adore, thank you!
HCasFan chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Loved this story! Interesting to see Dean choose Hippie Cas over Castiel, but like that he chose from the heart. Please keep the story going!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
So well, I just want to thank you for writing this amazing story. It was an unforgettable experience.
forevernightneverday chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Thanks for the reviews :)
I've gotten a lot of remarks/questions/input about Dean picking who he did. Believe me, I wrote it and I was surprised haha. It was a very hard decision and I went back and forth about it a lot. I really wanted all three to get what they wanted but that was kinda impossible so I went with the way that would give them all somewhat of a happy ending.
I really loved writing these guys & with who I did have him chose my brain's already working on an idea to turn this into a trilogy.
Sava-chan chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
omg! love love love love love! so much! my feelings! all of them!... very well done! the plot was great, i like how you incorporated the series, and the sexy bits were well spread out without being overbearing, but still great! Fantastic job :)
diAbolicAl'feAtherheAd chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Wow. It was a long journey to read this along. Sometimes I didn't like it very much... don1t know why, but yeah. But mostly I liked it so very much. And that's what really matters, isn't it? It was a strange story. Strange as special. Two Cas? Yes, I can work with that anytime. But seriously. You've made two different Castiel and they were so different, but some kind of way they were so similar at the same time. And the end... the choice. Gosh, it was so hard to read the lines 'cause my sight was blurry (if you know what I mean). I still need my hanky, jeez, I'm such a mess. At first I was mad at Dean that he would chose Cas over Castiel. It was unfair to Castiel. But after it's just made sense. That he'd be better with the broken, 'fucked up', ex-angel-now-human Cas. I understand their reasons, but it's still quite unfair. But at least there is the knowing that Castiel, the angel will watch over them. And I'm sure he'll look after Cas too, even if they're not the best buddys, because Dean needs Cas and Castiel would and will do everything in his power to make sure that Dean's happy.
So, I just want to thank you for writing this amazing story. It was an unforgettable experience. (and I guess thisi is my longest review here)
DeAngelo'sMuse chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
I loved this :D I always had a liking for 2014!Cas. This whole story was wonderfully written and I find it interesting that Dean chose Cas over Castiel. It made sense and they ended up happy. I love it!
ninjaxman chapter 1 . 9/18/2012